Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Creating a Marketing Plan

• 5 posts
    October 28, 2012 7:33 PM EDT

I think whatever you have included is fine enough..It seems good..still if you need more then try free trail service of virtual assistant.. You will get advice from experts..

• 9 posts
    October 15, 2012 5:26 PM EDT

I am focusing this tax season heavy on brochures. I have found this to produce customers for me

---
    Chris Owner Cel Financial Services IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/

• 8 posts
    October 2, 2012 2:32 PM EDT

I've seen this post in businessadviceforum.com. Check your post from that forum and I already give you my opinion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Renegade Leader

-------------------------

Thanks! Laughing Will do!

• 8 posts
    September 30, 2012 7:38 PM EDT

I just recently read an article about the steps to creating a marketing plan. Actually, there is only one step involved and that is to research. The rest of the article talks about the components that I need to consider when I am creating my marketing plan. Here are the components listed:

Economics

Product

Customers

Competition

Niche

Strategy

Sales Forecast

Are there any other business components that I should include in my marketing plan? Thanks!

• 24 posts
    October 14, 2012 8:51 PM EDT

If you are looking for new ways for earning then it’s very important to know the different methods. Experience is very important tool for running a new a business so, you can choose the method that best suites to you. I recommend looking for a niche market where others are already making money, and whether the barriers to entry, such as cost, are not too high.

---
    Wholesale Pages UK Wholesale Products UK Dropshippers

• 26 posts
    October 1, 2012 8:32 PM EDT

I've seen this post in businessadviceforum.com. Check your post from that forum and I already give you my opinion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Renegade Leader