Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People and Companies Who Inspire

Motivational Monday Quotes and Reflections

• 12 posts
    June 30, 2014 10:01 PM EDT
    "The person who doesn't make mistakes is unlikely to make anything." -Paul Arden

Every great success has been based on many failures. Les Brown always says that if you can look up then you can get up. And that's so important because getting up is always the hardest thing to do. But rewards are on the other side of that one simple action. Because if you don't get up then you will never see the rewards on the right side of the mistake itself.

Don't let failure knock you out of the game. Quitting is actually the worst thing that anyone could ever do. Most people are only a few feet away from amazing success, but they stop before they ever reach their goal. I often wonder what would the world look like if more people would have kept going and pressing towards their mark. While I'm not sure what it would look like I am sure that it would be better. This is the very reason why I say to you right now - Keep Going! Whether you know it or not, the world needs you and it needs your gift(s). So Bring it on!

To Your Success,

Mellisa
    http://www.mellisajenkinsonline.com

This post was edited by lissaliss at June 30, 2014 10:02 PM EDT