Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Need Funding - www.jobsnearby.net - unique vsual jobs

• 1 posts
    June 30, 2014 8:24 AM EDT
    Web project: www.jobsnearby.net

Hi everyone,

I need smart marekters and investors to fund my unique project on the Web - smart, interactive and visually rich job listings (employers, job seekers, freelancers...and more categories can be easily add up like recruiters, executives, etc.) enhanced with Google maps for an easy search: users can go local by selecting their current location, find nearby jobs/job seekers/freelancer, get directions to/from, and much more.

According to my research so far my this is a unique Web site offering multitude of searching and display features.

Majority of employers spend thousands of $ every month searching for the right candidate plus percentage for each candidate recruited. The markup is very high, results are disappointing, and employers end up paying much more than initially planned.

Here are some of the job boards charging for their serivces:

- Monster offers 30 and 60 day job posting options. Pricing for a single job posting for 30 days starts at $375, 60 days for $395.

- Career Builder single job posting pricing begins at $419 for 30 days only. The single location extends to a 30-mile radius.
    Simply Hired is $99 to sponsor 1 listing for 30 days.

- LinkedIn sells a 30-day posting for $395.00, a 5-job pack at a 20% discount, and 10-job pack at a 39% savings, but your job location cannot be edited once your job is posted.

- Craigslist charges anywhere from $25 – $75 for a 30 day posting, depending on the location selected.

- Similar fees are at jobboom.com and workopolis.com

Job seekers/freelancers are offered wih a possiblity to freely attach their resumes or make one using FREE resume builder

So, why invest in the project ?

- FREE membership for 180 days.
    – No Contracts
    – Paid listing and membership packages for a small fee
    – Edit your listings at no additional cost, track usage and visitors
    - Get jobs nearby: enter ZIP/Postal code to display all jobs in a selected geogrpahic radius (search area)
    – FREE online HTML editors allowing you to make your listings stand up
    – Attach various media making your listings visually appealing
    – No hidden costs, no markup costs.
    – World-wide exposure
    – Visually rich interactive Google maps for easy search
    – Instant listings post on hundreds of social networks at no additional cost

I'd appreciate everyone's feedback and looking forward for your proposals, advices and suggestions.

This post was edited by JobsNearBynet at June 30, 2014 8:27 AM EDT