Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

How do I get people to go to my new website ?

• 2 posts
    January 5, 2010 11:08 PM EST

1. Read about SEO optimization

2. Create usefull posts on site

3. Exchange link with other intresting site

4. Write promo articles for article directory

-------------------------

Hi,

very much impressive answer but I have a doubt regarding this?

How come I know who my co businessman's site.. I heard that no other business man will allow us to keep a back link is it true..?

Then how will you get back links for other sites??

[url=http://www.yorkfitness.com/Boxing-cat-520/Index.html]discount boxing equipment[/url]     ||     [url=http://www.yorkfitness.com/Boxing-cat-520/Index.html]discount boxing equipment[/url]

• 1 posts
    May 25, 2011 2:37 AM EDT
    • 14 posts
    November 29, 2012 10:38 PM EST

Almost everybody had shared relevant  information that caters to the thread starter's needs. If you want to have in depth knowledge on how branding tools work, I will recommend this very helpful website: www.brandsforthepeople.com

---
    Brands for the People "Connecting startups with brand strategy & design" www.brandsforthepeople.com

• 115 posts
    October 8, 2006 2:12 PM EDT

Hi Ray,

There are many ways to get people to go to your web site.

Most of these ways will cost you either a lot of time or some money.

Ray I have many downlines members who join programs I promote. I made a page to give these people and my online community friends some ideas and ways to promote their web pages. You can get many visits to web pages for free if you put a little time in.

I have had  millions of visitors to my main web pages in the past 2 years. 95% come from surf for traffic programs.

See http://www.helptosucceed.love-au.com/

Also to learn more about getting web page visitors for no cost, you can watch some video training at the Affiliate Training Center. It`s free to join. See link at above url.

Ray there is quite often a 90 day delay when promoting web pages. People do not join programs at first site as so many sites disappear after a short time so people wait a while before they join new programs or buy from new sites.

I promote my web pages every day in order to keep building traffic.

Also see my Articles at http://www.writingup.com/blog/rexiedexie

rexiedexie2006-10-8 19:15:59

---
    Regards Michael Clayton (rexiedexie)

My Affiliate Articles & Web Page Traffic

• 115 posts
    September 25, 2009 11:04 PM EDT

Hi Ray

My Article link has changes

See  <a href="http://www.articlemarketing.ozyid.com"> Article Marketing </a>

---

• 115 posts
    March 11, 2012 11:57 PM EDT

Hello All

I just launched a new site yesterday. I'm confident within a month of having 10,000 visitors a day. My main source of traffic is surf for traffic programs.

VISIT MY NEW SITE HERE

Google search the word rexiedexie to see where I promote

---

• 115 posts
    April 1, 2013 6:47 AM EDT

Hello Friends

A lot of what you read about lists auto responders etc is old hat. The people pushing them have done so for many year and have not changed with the times. I re think and change daily.

Below is my latest Blog post Read it and follow the links it will really help you. Bookmark that url and read all the pages. It has many traffic generating and free advertising sites you can join. They all work well. Hope This helps .....

Hi All

The totally updated Fanbox Will help you sell products and services and other members products and it is totally free to join and advertise.

It also has a feature that gives you $500 free credit to spend and other members who like your content can and will fund your advertising for you.

When you join you become a FREE shareholder in the business. It will be bigger than facebook when people wake up how good it is.

It's like a democratic Country. You can run for o
    ffice and if good enough can become President with lots of free benefits.

http://freeads.love-au.com/JoinFanBox.html

Be a great place to advertise any of your businesses.

Check Out My Site for other FREE promotional methods, there are several.

---

• 115 posts
    June 2, 2013 6:48 PM EDT
    Good online marketers place advertising and articles online often, most dedicated to succeed place ads every day.

In recent times I have come across some online friends who have suffered illness, family disasters or setbacks in life, some just may not have time to promote their online business. So I decided every time I advertise for myself or write an article I will help a friend. I have decided to start with this article to help everyone.

Here are 3 great sites you can join and advertise free

OBOads  Free Advertising if you become an affiliate free you can get free contact email addresses of downline people you sign

Adlandpro Free Advertising if you become an affiliate free you can get free contact email addresses of downline people you sign.

Apsense   Free Advertising if you become an affiliate free you can get free contact to downline people you sign.

Please take a look at the banner below and help my friend who's autistic son was hit by a car and is in hospital..

http://adhitprofits.com/data/aptools/cuto8sh80598.gif
    Life is what you make it; So lets make life better for all our friends.

---

• 7 posts
    November 19, 2012 7:45 PM EST

I would recommend a link http://www.seomoz.org/blog/launching-a-new-website-18-steps . This has all the points mentioned for a standard website development and marketing. 

I hope this will be useful for everyone.

---
    Tool Tracking Software

• 10 posts
    June 2, 2013 5:23 PM EDT

I'd try Google AdWords, Facebook ads, and YouTube to start.  Best not to sell right away on these platforms.  Offer great content in exchange for an email address and go from there.

---
    Make your own professional, mobile-responsive business website with my step by step WordPress Tutorial

• 14 posts
    December 5, 2012 7:26 PM EST

For getting traffic towards your website, you must have updated and fresh content on your site regarding the most search queries by users. And then start promoting your website on such sites and blogs which are already widely famous.

---
    Outsource web design & development

• 86 posts
    March 14, 2012 4:58 AM EDT

Social media and social networking are free things that you can do. Increase followers and friends and promote your business there.

---
    Build A Site For 3 Bucks - Build A Site

• 9 posts
    July 14, 2011 7:34 PM EDT

I agree with a lot that has been said.  Ultimately, someone said, you want to be found in the organic search results, but it does take time.

So in the beginning you can BUY your traffic if you want.  There is google adwords also facebook ads.

I like facebook ads because they can be super targeted but I think they work best for a certain type of business or ad.  I don't think all ads are successful on there, but I'm not too sure.

I'm no Facebook ad expert that's for sure  lol

---
    Start your own ATM Business and achieve a lifetime of passive income with your own ATM machines!

Click here to learn how to collect 100% of the surcharge fees from your ATM machines and how to start your ATM business with none of your own money!

• 2 posts
    October 8, 2006 9:08 AM EDT
    I will have a website soon and i want tons of people to go to it. How do I get people to go to it? What is the best was to advertise it?
    • 1 posts
    December 4, 2012 10:20 AM EST

We are SEO experts, check us out  and be ready to do a lot of reading. Everything you need to know is @ the bottom of the page www.gorillaadvertising.net

• 16 posts
    June 29, 2011 9:00 PM EDT

There are a lot of ways to increase traffic. Carefully write out the content of your website to include the keywords that you want people to search for. Post on forums, submit articles and exchange links will all help to increase your page rank which in turn increase your search engine ranking for your designated keywords.

---
    Lexel Technologies Pte Ltd
    FurryTale.net

• 1 posts
    January 5, 2010 8:04 PM EST

I would recommend advertising your website on Local Business Center

• 12 posts
    June 3, 2013 8:55 PM EDT

I would suggest use SEO technique. It will help your websi

---
    Internet Strategy

• 64 posts
    September 8, 2011 12:30 AM EDT

Hi Ray!!! I found a very informative blog on how to increase your website traffic. You might also find it useful.

---
    www.hellotrade.com

• 11 posts
    September 14, 2011 10:35 PM EDT

I think you should build keyword-optimized content/information pages to pre-sell your products and services & to help you get better rankings in the search engines. :)

How To Look Good In Photos

• 21 posts
    March 14, 2012 7:59 AM EDT

Knowing how users use your site is vital. This allows you to target their needs better. The best way is to keep a close eye on your analytics data; check what country/area your users are coming from, what search terms are working well for you and what sites are giving you the best referrals.

---
    Teacher Licensure Colorado

• 23 posts
    October 8, 2006 2:47 PM EDT
    Ray, getting traffic to your site all depends on the budget you have to work with. If you are working with a small budget, I suggest you buy into a service that drives people to your site such as expired domain names or another traffic redirecting campaign. I know of a company that delivers a 1,000 unique visitors for $1.99. They are not targeted visitors, but they are real visitors from all of the world.

The more visitors that you can get to your site, the more recognition you get with search engines due to the amount of traffic going through name servers.

Will these visitors get you sales? Probably Not, but this path is an investment for the future. See, the more traffic you get, the more favorable your site list on search engines bringing customers to your site. This process can take up to two years, but for a $50 investment it could pay off in the long end.

The issue with this kind of traffic is that you may not get the sales that you were expecting. Therefore you need to target your audience to the people that will buy your product or services. This method, more effective, requires more research and financing.

My suggestion: Go for both targeted and untargeted visitors. Build up your listing on the search engines, but also focus on making sales as soon as profitable!

I use these people to bring me general traffic: http://www.targetedvisitors.info

I would like to hear your feedback.
    Thank you and God bless.
    • 8 posts
    April 14, 2011 3:50 PM EDT

There are so many good ways ! one cheap and easy way is to get a twitter and tweet a lot about your site. This will bring it to the top in Google. Also look into making a youtube video about your site so that when people serch for that item it may come up on google home page through youtube! Good luck

• 12 posts
    February 17, 2012 7:04 AM EST

I automate my traffic through blog, forum, etc. posts through Twitter using 3rd party tools such as tweetlater. This works well if you have a large number of followers. Other ideas include creating a FB fanpage for your site. Forum networking and social networking through sites such as ning.

---
    Atlanta SEO Company

• 15 posts
    February 17, 2012 7:25 PM EST

How can you get more visitors to your website? What can you do to stimulate traffic? Here's a checklist of 37  items you need to consider. Many of these may be doing already; others you meant to do and forgot about; still others you've never heard of. Of course, a great deal has been written about this. You'll find links to thousands of articles about website promotion on our website.

---
    Bachelor Of Arts Online