Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Need help on how to proceed with startup!

• 1 posts
    June 7, 2014 2:17 PM EDT
    Hi guys,

I'm starting a new beverage age company. I have developed the formula, established the brand name and designed the label/logo. I currently need advice on how to proceed. What should I do next? Should I add employees? Thanks for the help in advance. (clear)
    • 5 posts
    June 23, 2014 9:22 AM EDT
    Well, first of all good luck to your new company. Take a look at this article that might help you https://www.comidor.com/en/blog/enterprise-collaboration/10-tools-that-help-your-startup-work-effectively
    • 11 posts
    June 25, 2014 9:42 AM EDT
    Hi,

Congrats for starting new startup!

Well after establishing online brand presence,nest step is to find you audience and market your product.Find where they are and what they need.
    Check out the post which list Online Resources to take your Start up from Peanut to Doughnut
    http://www.fatbit.com/fab/top-online-resources-to-take-your-start-up-from-peanut-to-doughnut/
    • 21 posts
    November 10, 2014 5:15 PM EST
    you should decide how you are going to fund it. launching a startup, especially one that sells a physical product, takes a lot of money. figure out where you are going to get it as a next step.
    • 22 posts
    November 11, 2014 3:09 AM EST
    Hello! Congratulations on your start up & good luck! I assume that you have enough fund upon launching this business, as what seanaherne142, these types of businesses needs a stable funding. So the next step you have to do is formulate a marketing plan - setting your target market & formulating marketing strategies to gain these prospect customers.
    • 1 posts
    November 14, 2014 12:30 PM EST
    Congratulations on your new venture. Now that you have established the initial part, you may want to see how you are going to launch it. For that you would need funds. Also, plan out how you are going to operate and market your new business.
    • 927 posts
    November 21, 2014 10:41 AM EST
    new business,
    Congratulations on all that you have accomplished so far.

Your question is one I get a lot. In a workshop / presentation I did a few years back, we identified over 50 "actions" that the audience suggested for "first" thing to do.

For your type of business, there are some key questions to be answered so my suggestion is to do some basic planning before going ahead. This will help you decide on the strategy, identify the needed resources, help you choose a direction and put together a sequenced action list.

Hope this helps. if you want to discuss your situation in more detail, feel free to drop me a message or contact me directly using robert@bizgrowthmasters.com

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com