June 5, 2014 12:26 PM EDT
Are you passionate about the Internet, about business, about entrepreneurs? Do you love to learn, to push your own boundaries? Are you looking to do something that matters and to make your life and the lives of others better?
If you said yes to the questions above then you might be a good fit for a new opening at Conseev.
We bring in only the most inspired, talented, HUNGRY people in the
world of online marketing. Together we're creating a business unlike
anything out there today, a company that impacts and enhances the lives of
entrepreneurs, marketers, and business owners.
But before we get into too many details about us, let's talk about you. If
you're going to fit in our team you need to be something like this:
· You have a need to make a difference, to have an impact with the work that
· You want to be involved in a business that makes great money and
gives you freedom to travel and enjoy life
· You seek adventure, and want to create a business around your
lifestyle (not the other way around)
· You're willing to challenge the status quo, buck conventional wisdom,
and even break the 'rules'
· You are driven to learn new skills, engage in challenging
conversations with smart, successful people, take risks, be bold, and explore
· You thrive in a fast-moving, multi-faceted work situation
Let's do a quick check -- still with me?
Here's a little about me:
I've been in the software business for over 15 years and the online marketing
game for over 8. I started my first business at the age of 18, have worked
with (and for) multiple Fortune 500 companies including Cargill, General Mills,
and 3M. I have launched and grown multiple companies to seven figures and am in hot pursuit of adding another zero to that figure.
I focus on creating businesses that are automated, scalable, and let
me live the lifestyle I want -- traveling with my family, meeting and hanging
out with amazing people, and enjoying all that life has to offer.
Working (and playing) with incredible people is one of my highest priorities,
and helping those types of individuals achieve their goals is important to
me. That's why I'm so excited to be assembling a rockstar team of the best
and brightest, not only for our own benefit but to make a difference for other
entrepreneurs as well.
Three years ago I posted almost the exact same job ad and ended up hiring an amazing individual that met this description:
“To anchor all of this, I need someone that can help me get my arms around
everything. There are simply too many opportunities and too many threads
running for me to keep a hold of them all. I need someone that can learn how I
work, how I think, and help drive projects to become profitable businesses.”
He met and exceeded that need in every way. Since then he’s moved up, steering entire businesses himself. And now he’s taking the next step, moving to oversee multiple businesses. Which is leaving a big gap, a gap that has OPPORTUNITY written all over it.
Is this the opportunity YOU have been waiting for?
As mentioned before, the pace is fast and the projects many, so you'll need to
be organized, quick to think, analyze, decide, and act, and able to take the
reins yourself. You also need to be prepared to handle all kinds of random
tasks that may come up -- we're not into rigid job roles, and sometimes things
just need to get done.
Specifically, you'll be:
· Taking the lead role on projects including enhancements to existing
systems, creation of brand new systems, and developing sales funnels/processes
· Interacting with customers, partners, vendors, contractors, and just
about anyone else you can imagine via email, phone, and Skype, and even in
· Identifying and implementing processes/systems wherever necessary
· Researching and analyzing markets, tools, vendors, trends
· Negotiating, hiring, purchasing
· Asking questions and challenging assumptions
Here's what I think you'll need to be awesome for this job:
· Some kind of project management experience. You need to be able to
lead, make decisions, keep everything organized, and make sure nothing falls
through the cracks
· Some internet marketing experience. This could come in many
different forms, but the main point is that you have some exposure and
knowledge of online marketing. Social media, PPC, SEO, email marketing, etc.
The more jargon you're already familiar with the better.
· Initiative and the ability to drive work on your own. If you don't
have the motivation to push projects to completion, this is not the job for
· Office application experience. We use Google Docs quite heavily, so
knowing that would be ideal.
· Can-do attitude. You need to be able to figure things out on your
own, leap over stumbling blocks, and be willing to pick up a task and DO it if
no one else is. We don’t use the word “impossible” around here much.
· Be somewhat tech savvy. You don't need to be a coder, but technology
use is ubiquitous throughout all our businesses and you need to be able to
learn and use new tools quickly.
Here's a list of things that would DISQUALIFY you for this position.
Seriously, if any of these describe you, you will be miserable in this
· Need a traditional job with regular 9-5 hours and a cube. (this job
has massive schedule/location flexibility)
· Need to be told exactly what to do
· Need to be stepped through any task before tackling it
· Need help overcoming unforeseen obstacles or problems
· Unwilling to do anything that's not in your job description
· Don't deal well with a rapidly changing environment
· Don't deal well with lots of different projects at once
· Prefer repetitive work to new challenges
This job does not require travel, although you will likely be offered the
opportunity to come along to some events/conferences/seminars to meet awesome
people, do some networking, and fit in a little partying. In the past 6 months
I've been to San Diego, Las Vegas, LA, Sacramento, Denver, New Orleans, Jamaica, Japan, and numerous islands in the Caribbean, all for business. This is a chance for something
that's more than a job -- it's a business and a lifestyle.
If this sounds like a dream come true, here's what you need to do
(EXACTLY this, in this order):
1) Visit the following link, and fill out the required information:
2) Make sure you complete the subsequent forms and questionnaires that will appear. You’ll know you’re done when a “Success” screen loads with no further options to continue.
3) Check your email regularly for a message from us.
We will consider applications on a first-come, first-served basis. If you want
to jump on this opportunity to work with an amazing group of people,
DO NOT WAIT.
Click on the link, send us the information, and make this happen now.