Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

www.citisavvy.co.uk - NEW Travel App/Web Platform

• 2 posts
    February 25, 2013 7:38 AM EST

David thanks very much for your very informative reply, in actual fact I will shortly be releasing an updated version of the site, so I will keep you informed with progress!

Many thanks Harry

---
    Launching soon! www.citisavvy.co.uk or follow us on twitter @citisavvyapp. "Key to any entrepreneur is to have strong ideas - weakly held"

• 2 posts
    February 13, 2013 9:06 AM EST

Hi everyone, I am 16 and just set up www.citisavvy.co.uk, it would be great to hear some of your opinions on the basic site itself and any questions you may have. Feel free to follow me @harry_spooner or @citisavvyapp THANK YOU!!

---
    Launching soon! www.citisavvy.co.uk or follow us on twitter @citisavvyapp. "Key to any entrepreneur is to have strong ideas - weakly held"

• 47 posts
    February 25, 2013 8:59 AM EST

Please do.  Looking forward to it.  And in the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to start doing some off-site SEO for your new site as well, just to give yourself a little headstart.

David @ Touch Point Digital Marketing

New Orleans Web Design & SEO Company

---
    A New Orleans SEO & web design company.

• 47 posts
    February 13, 2013 10:07 AM EST

Well that's a pretty nice website for anybody, let alone one built by a 16 year-old.  Nice job, Harry.  It looks nice and clean and professional.  As far as suggestions go....I would consider tweaking your logo so that it's more than just text.  I'd also consider breaking up the homepage that is above the fold, just to break up all of the red.  Maybe place the text in boxes or change some of the text color, something like that.  And make sure that you give people a clear reason why your app is better.  There are a lot of travel and discovery apps out there, and competition is fierce.  So clearly spell out why yours is better and why everybody needs it.

But all and all, nice job.  I wish you the best with your new site and app.

New Orleans Web Design and SEO Company

---
    A New Orleans SEO & web design company.