Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People: Hiring, Partnering, Mentoring

credit card patents entering the U.S. market

• 2 posts
    April 18, 2014 4:40 AM EDT
    Hello Everyone,
    Here is some insight on what is going on in my business life.
    I live and work out of Los Angeles, and about 15 years ago my family was issued multiple patents.
    Representing 49 countries in 21 currencies and exclusivity rights in the U.S. market, our points-to-cash engine conversion system, allows members to earn points, and then convert them to cash, instantly, in real time, and its tax free! Our loyalty program also allows your company to write off the points under your marketing budget. We are the only company in the world who offers this technology. Every program is customized and intergraded with that company’s checkout process. Most other programs like offering gift cards, vacations and items of tangible value will not allow this type of tax benefit.

Recently I was awarded the privilege to construct a loyalty rewards program for, the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. As you may know Americans had to sign up and pay for health insurance by March 31st deadline or face a tax penalty. If someone failed to secure a health insurance policy by the deadline, that individual will pay $95 or one percent of their income, whichever is higher; on next year's tax return.

Next project in the works is a new processing proprietary program that creates both an identity-safe and transaction-safe environment for users in cyberspace. It is the only program that meets the goals of the U.S. government’s National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace. It eliminates PCI costs, storage and security costs, and risks associated with CNP transactions.

So with that said,
    everyone here is unique in their own way and each individual brings diversity. I am looking for a team, not just a partner/angel. Partners, who are interested in the coming age of processing and loyalty. Angels and private investors, who will contribute more than money, but are part of this team building process. Building a friendship is the most important aspect of this structure, because the product is there. It’s not like we’re shooting for teams, lol. If you’re visiting STARTUPNATION, we think alike and this is where I choose to began my search for this upcoming venture.

shawnmasihi@gmail.com