Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Looking for small businesses who want/need advertising

• 2 posts
    April 1, 2014 4:29 PM EDT

Sorry to put this here, but I didn't know where else to put it. Please feel free to delete the topic if it isn't appropriate.

Hi, my name is Dominick, I'm a father of three (including a seven year old daughter; YIKES!) and I started my classified ads website 2 months back and it is already seeing tremendous traffic daily. The reason for this (in my opinion) is because it caters to a niche and a young demographic, and because it is completely free for users to use/post. I am now looking for small businesses who would be interested in advertising on my site. I am also a web designer and could design a website and/or logo for your business as well.

I have tons of room on my homepage so your ad would be the first thing a user sees when they come to the site. The site get's almost 30 posts a day and with how quickly it has grown I can definitly see it doubling within a month. This is not a scam. I know legitimacy is a concern so please contact me if you're interested in advertising and/or having a website designed for you. I'd be more than happy to discuss specifics with you.

• 1 posts
    May 1, 2014 2:56 AM EDT
    Hi Dominick, I want to know more info about your advertisement. Does it cost ?
    • 2 posts
    May 5, 2014 5:49 AM EDT
    Hey Laureyn, this post is from the beginning of april and i have unfortunately filled up all of my adspace with other businesses.
    However, if you need a logo/website made or just need someone with marketing skills to get exposure for your business i'd be more than happy to help for a small fee.

Thanks for commenting and I look forward to hearing from you!
    • 82 posts
    May 6, 2014 7:17 AM EDT
    Can you give a link to your website?
    • 1 posts
    May 30, 2014 7:38 AM EDT
    I am interested :)