Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

SEO for free for you

• 4 posts
    March 12, 2014 2:58 PM EDT

Hi there, I offer free SEO for your website. It will be my first serious SEO project, but be sure, I know what to do to get your website to better Google positions.

Little info about me : 15 years old ( I can´t do with my age anything )

I´m from Slovakia (Middle of Europe if you don´t know) 

I haven´t got any problems communicate with you in English 

I´am not id.ot

If you are interested in my services, check this :

-You will trust me and do what I write you to do (edit of title, meta tags, site structure , etc)

-Your page is coded in HTML

-You can edit source code and subpages of your web ( only edit, you don´t have to know about HTML

anything). If you can´t edit it, you will have to give me permission (login to your hosting) and I don´t want to know your login, so only way is that you can edit source code of your web yourself

- You will take the time to communicate with me and doing SEO with me

- You are small company/startup

I hope I writed everthing I wanted to. If you have interest, write me private message.

• 4 posts
    March 12, 2014 3:07 PM EDT

Yet I forgot something.

I´m doing it to get experience in SEO. I don´t want to know any of your passwords to your hosting, domain and so.

This post was edited by coff at March 25, 2014 11:26 AM EDT
    • 33 posts
    March 19, 2014 2:01 PM EDT

Coff, I commemd you in your effort to increase your SEO capabilities and experience. However, in the business world, a general guideline for finding quality work is: "you get what you pay for". I am not saying that Coff lacks in any skills.

If you are on a tight budget I higly recommend using Coff. Any search engine optimization is better than none.

If you are serious about gaining rankings in the search engines for keywords that will drive leads and sales, contact Market Media at http://www.marketmedia.biz

We offer the latest strategies and techniques such as:

• keyword research
    • on-page SEO
    • backlink building
    • inbound marketing
    • social media marketing
    • micorformatting
    • sitemaps
    • press release
    • and more

This post was edited by darbizu at March 19, 2014 2:11 PM EDT
    • 4 posts
    March 30, 2014 12:33 PM EDT

No one ? If yes, send me pm please

• March 31, 2014 6:41 AM EDT

Based on my observation, the best way to get your business on top of the marketing competition is to get your website on the search engines, This is why SEO Marketing is one of my favorite marketing strategy.

• 69 posts
    April 1, 2014 9:40 AM EDT

SEO is not strategy, but rather a means of achieving the goal :)

• 33 posts
    April 1, 2014 3:42 PM EDT

SEO is a collaboration of strategies to reach the goal of recieving targeted traffic to a website.

Web Design, and SEO utilize many strategies and techniques in bringing about the final goal of selling a customer or client.

• 69 posts
    April 7, 2014 8:30 AM EDT

Exactly what I mean, it's not a single strategy.

• 17 posts
    July 23, 2014 10:35 PM EDT
    thanks for this..

www.mypartyproduction.com
    Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Orange County Party Planner
    • 15 posts
    July 27, 2014 10:05 PM EDT
    I think specially in SEO u have to follow "you get what you pay for"