Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Do you need a new website?

• 6 posts
    February 6, 2014 1:35 PM EST

Do you need a new website? Maybe your existing site is in serious need of an update?

When it comes to designing a new website or updating an existing one, you have a few options to consider.  Of course, your final choice will likely depend on your budget & requirements. 

For modest budgets, we have predesigned templates that we can customize to suit your business, or we can give your existing website a new look and feel with our popular Custom Design .

Companies seeking a custom look and a strategically planned user experience will want to leverage our fully custom CMS Web Design options using either Drupal or Wordpress.

Both customized templates and full custom sites are designed to incorporate responsive web design, a critical element for today’s increasingly mobile search environment.  We’ll make sure that your new site displays beautifully on screens of all sizes.

Check out all the different services and plans RequiredMarketing.com have below, give us a call at 1-347-687-3784  to review your options with one of our experts, or click here to send us an email.

• 33 posts
    February 8, 2014 4:33 AM EST

A website is useless if you don't impliment SEO from the code up. Visit Market Media to see how we can build a website that is geared for implimenting a search engine optimization strategy. so you can rank in the search engines.

This post was edited by darbizu at February 8, 2014 4:36 AM EST
    • 9 posts
    February 19, 2014 6:54 AM EST

I used these... http://website.1and1.com/free-website-builder as it was really easy to use with lots of templates. Then, once you feel more confident you can upgrade.

• 4 posts
    March 4, 2014 7:15 PM EST

darbizu has a decent point, but I wouldn't go as far as to say a website is completely useless without extensive SEO (search engine optimization, for those not in the know). It ultimately depends on your goals, and how much you're willing to invest.

tj1979x, while the free website builder from 1-and-1 is certainly an easy way to get online, much like Weebly and other such services, it won't provide you with the same range of marketing tools that you would get from a fully custom "ground up" website.

When a client comes to me, I encourage them to consider their motivations. Unless you're really ready to use a website as a serious marketing tool, it's likely not worth your money or our time. If you're ready to step up to the plate and make good use of great content, then we can talk. In the mean time, free advice given readily!

• 69 posts
    April 1, 2014 9:32 AM EDT

I think the best solution would be hiring someone who would work both on creating website and SEO optimization.

• April 9, 2014 9:55 PM EDT

Hi Aberit. UniArts Design is a web-based graphic design house offering comprehensive design services. We can work together and build your website together. =)

• 69 posts
    April 10, 2014 5:45 AM EDT

We have our own graphic designers, so now we don't need new ones. If something changed, I would write to you.

• 7 posts
    July 14, 2014 7:10 PM EDT

www.mypartyproduction.com
    Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Orange County Party Planner