Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

The best way to market a new product

• 2 posts
    January 26, 2014 12:31 PM EST

Hello all,

I have designed a bag that will be used to store a comb/brush. Women and teens were initially my target audience but since developing this bag, barbers and beauticians has since become part of my target audience as well.

Can anyone please let me know the best way to market this product? I will be using FB and my website but do anyone know if direct mail will be an effective way?

Please let me know your thought. Thank you!

• 16 posts
    January 27, 2014 8:16 AM EST

Word-of-mouth referral might be a good way too.

---
    Lexel Technologies Pte Ltd
    FurryTale.net

• 1 posts
    January 28, 2014 9:26 PM EST
    Post business cards in brick & mortor stores in their advertising sites inside the store. Bulletin board area.
    • 11 posts
    February 18, 2014 1:28 PM EST

I believe having a mobile and desktop compatible website would still be the best way to market your business since most people are using their mobile phones for almost everything, and social media too would be very helpful to optimize your customer engagement.

• 6 posts
    February 19, 2014 10:10 PM EST

Social Media Marketing is one best way of showing your product public. If I were you, I'd also consider offline marketing. You might also want to create a logo that you can stick with your product so people can see what brand your product is representing. Using Promotional Products would also help, you can give it to your customers after buying your product. Nothing beats a little freebie smile from your customers.

• 4 posts
    March 14, 2014 1:57 PM EDT

There is some websites that you can do PR for free. HARO is one of them. You just apply to it and they send you 3 emails a day with journalist seeking sources for their stories. If you find one that matches what you want to promote, you just send a pitch to that journalist.

Hope this might help you

Take care

Rafael

Biziil.com - Does your product has potential to reach 200 million new customers? Try it out for free

• 2 posts
    March 14, 2014 2:31 PM EDT

Hello Rafael,

This is awesome. Thank you so much for this information.

Rgds,

Athalia

• 47 posts
    March 14, 2014 4:08 PM EDT

I'd contact small online businesses dealing with hair and beauty. :-)

---
    Brendita`s Body Works - Organic Skin & Hair Care Products

This post was edited by Casi at March 14, 2014 4:08 PM EDT