Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

Website Critique, Athletic Apparel Company

• 1 posts
    January 22, 2014 2:53 PM EST

Hello, would you please be able to take a look at our website, and give us some positives and negatives? What can we add, what don't you like, what can we remove?

www.oregonarun.com

• 11 posts
    April 17, 2014 10:01 AM EDT
    Hello Oregona! I took a look at your website - very cool! I

Some Positives:
    - The website is very clean looking, and I consider that welcoming.
    - It was easy to navigate, I was able to click through and browse without any trouble.
    - I LOVE your logo. The illustration of the pronghorn is great, I want to wear it.
    - The pictures on the site are very professional, as are the product pics. I feel that gives a lot of credit and reputation to your product.
    - I think the Athletes section is great. I really enjoyed browsing through and seeing the different athletes among their varying sports.

Some Suggestions:
    - I recommend a filter in the Sorting Tab, or a line to break the page, to separate the mens/womens apparel. That’s something I prefer personally, I know not everyone might care about that, but some do.
    - It would be great to see a photo of yourself and/or your staff on the About Us Page. People could feel more of a connection seeing that while they read the About Us section.
    - Also consider including/incorporating photos beside the blog title. It ups the “interest” factor and would help views get a quicker idea of what the blogs about. May even draw attention for something they wouldn’t have otherwise read.
    - I like that you have a blog, I would include it in the upper right navigation bar, after Athletes, to give it more exposure.

Overall I think you have a great website. I feel like my suggestions are all small things, but I wanted to throw them out there for your to consider. I hope everything continues to go well for you this year!
    • 3 posts
    April 18, 2014 2:05 PM EDT
    It is neat and clean. But you need social proof to show visitors your site are popular, especially for a apparel store.

If you are interested, I can reveal more tips as I go from here on how to increase your business by 150% from now.