April 17, 2014 10:01 AM EDT
Hello Oregona! I took a look at your website - very cool! I
- The website is very clean looking, and I consider that welcoming.
- It was easy to navigate, I was able to click through and browse without any trouble.
- I LOVE your logo. The illustration of the pronghorn is great, I want to wear it.
- The pictures on the site are very professional, as are the product pics. I feel that gives a lot of credit and reputation to your product.
- I think the Athletes section is great. I really enjoyed browsing through and seeing the different athletes among their varying sports.
- I recommend a filter in the Sorting Tab, or a line to break the page, to separate the mens/womens apparel. That’s something I prefer personally, I know not everyone might care about that, but some do.
- It would be great to see a photo of yourself and/or your staff on the About Us Page. People could feel more of a connection seeing that while they read the About Us section.
- Also consider including/incorporating photos beside the blog title. It ups the “interest” factor and would help views get a quicker idea of what the blogs about. May even draw attention for something they wouldn’t have otherwise read.
- I like that you have a blog, I would include it in the upper right navigation bar, after Athletes, to give it more exposure.
Overall I think you have a great website. I feel like my suggestions are all small things, but I wanted to throw them out there for your to consider. I hope everything continues to go well for you this year!