Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Needing an Angle invstor(s)

• 1 posts
    June 26, 2013 4:14 AM EDT

Hi Everyone, I am looking for angle investors. I thought they maybe here but I'm Not so sure now. I have a motion picture project ready with an executive summery packet ready to go. I have all the staff and crews, screenplay and ready to move from development to preproduction. So, I need some people willing to look into this project and see if they would be interested in helping out or know someone who maybe. I have an award winning Hollywood screenplay writer, and a award winning director. With the 181 tax incentive, an angle investor can't go wrong. But this tax incentive expires this year in December.  100% return on taxes. Can someone help with this? 

---
    www.christianccp.com

• 926 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:15 AM EDT

moviemaster,

People that invest in films are a very special type of "angel'. There may not be very many of them on this forum, but then they are a small percent of the total angel population. 

From our experience, we've determined that there are three keys to success (beyond the great idea, sound plan and solid team) which are:

1. Selecting the right path or capital strategy

2. Being Capital Ready before you engage with your target capital sources

3. Following a game plan that incorporates proven methods to identify, approach, interest, engage and convert your target sources.

We've also determined that most early capital support comes from you (and your team's) extended network- we have our clients "build their constituency" while they are preparing to be capital ready.

Good luck in your quest. If you want to discuss your specific situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly. 

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com