Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Homepreneurs

Using A Blog For Your Business (Part Two)

• 4 posts
    October 30, 2012 10:53 AM EDT

4. Boost traffic to your current website.  If you do have a personal or business website, your blog, if it is on an authoritative platform, can be used to link to your current site.  (I will speak more on authority platforms later).

5. Create a community of loyal fans, customers and followers.

So, as you can see, there are some many benefits to using a blog for your business and you would be ill-advised foolish to do business online without it.

Now, there are some things to consider when getting a blog

First, the costs associated.  In order to have a professional blog that needs to be SEO (Search Engine Optimized) and authoritative for the search engines to put you on the front pages, you will need to invest anywhere from $1500-$3000. The programming and design needed plus the hosting fees will have to be considered. Also, consider the learning curve can be anywhere from 3-12 months to finally show up on the front pages of the major search engines.

Another option to consider is investing in a blog like I am using here at the Empower Network(EN).  The platform here is simple to use and a fully ‘plug and play’ viral blogging program.  You don’t have to do any coding, design or set up hosting.  All you have to do is add your content.

The EN platform is a fully SEO optimized authority platform with the major search engines.  EN also provides tech support as well as internet marketing training so you can maximize your EN blog and your business online. 

As the day of this writing, EN is the 493rd most visited site in the WORLD and currently ranked 215 in the US in less than one year of existence.

For the small investment of $25, you can be blogging away in 15 minutes and generating traffic and leads instantly.  It also comes with an 8-part video training series, capture pages, website hosting, design, themes and plug-ins.

To get setup with a fully ‘plug and play’ viral blog for your business with EN, go to http://workwithchrisharold.com.

So, using a blog for your business will separate your from your peers plus give your business the increase and continual lead flow for years to come.

---
    Check Out My Blog at http://NowandForever100.com Christopher Harold

• 7 posts
    January 26, 2013 8:51 PM EST

I am a full-time blogger and affiliate marketer.

Making money with blogging is simple when you understand the system and can plug into something with high profit margins that will also provide exceptional value for your customers.

A true win-win

---

"Do These 3 Things.... And Make Money, Every Time!" FREE Video Reveals How YOU Can Start Making Money Online TODAY!