Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Growth Funding

Revenue Sharing is Powerful

• 8 posts
    June 21, 2013 5:31 AM EDT

For any entrepreneur sourcing expansion capital is challenging. In todays economy, its especially difficult because investors of all kinds are tired of promises and false hopes. Most financing is made based on profits, but what if you aren't profitable? Then, what can you do to mitigate risks for your investors and assure them an ROI, there is a solution. Most viable businesses don't show a profit for a year or two, most new businesses aren't transparent and rely entirely upon valuation to raise capital.

However, there is an alternative that is innovative called Revenue Sharing and it works. I teach at business schools of Universities and Colleges offering entrepreneurship programs and show students how to get properly capitalized with out burying themselves in debt they can't manage in such an unpredictable economy like we have today. 

If you are interested in speaking with me to learn more, and I'll show you solutions you may want, please don't hesitate in asking me. I can help you.

Respectfully.

---
    C. P. Nolan, Entrepreneur Education

• 9 posts
    August 8, 2013 10:34 AM EDT

Yes, revenue sharing at some percentages works very well. I am an investor who has funded a few companies in this manner.  

The company needs to have very healthy margins though or the repayment will be too great a drag on growth.