Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Elevator Pitches

Feedback on my pitch

• 4 posts
    October 16, 2008 6:29 AM EDT
    Thank you in advance for feedback on my pitch:

Fueling Media is an innovative provider of commuter based advertising campaigns.  We wrap other people`s cars with your message. 

We understand that in your industry having new and affordable ways to attract customers is a must. We are excited to tell you about a  new advertising medium in the Atlanta area.  Through Fueling Media, you can own the Atlanta roads by placing your advertising message on commuters’ cars. 

Add creativity, efficiency, and focus to your advertising campaign with vinyl car wraps.  Fueling Media provides the opportunity for you to own the roads with eye-catching mobile campaigns.  Wrap any of the 600+ cars or trucks in our database of drivers with your customized message.

Thanks,
    Chris

• 4 posts
    October 23, 2008 6:06 AM EDT
    Thanks for the help guys!
    • 6 posts
    October 24, 2008 1:20 AM EDT

I have not been able to make solid contacts yet but from what I am seeing there is for sure a silver lining with SUN for any aspiring entrepreneur. And hoping such rich assistance and business support would flow over to us here in Africa.

Dear cgwinner, I was happy to see your posting indicating you are into vehicle wrapping with company adverts, and that is a hot cake about to blow open here as major corporations are all short of advertising space per say, and are venturing into fields such as yours. Is there any thing we can make out of it.

Love10/24/2008 6:25 AM
    • 1 posts
    October 16, 2008 4:22 PM EDT
    Hey Chris,

A couple of things... you gotta get to the point, stake your claim, keep the focus on them, and pump up the excitement.

Here`s a rough pass at it...

Fueling Media is the fast growing advertiser of moving messages in the Atlanta area. We help your message get noticed and get seen on other people`s cars. From start to finish, we manage all aspects of putting your message on the go and in front of thousands of Atlanta drivers everyday. 

Hope it helps!
    Trav 

TravisH10/16/2008 9:29 PM