Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Strategies & Tactics for Getting Efficient

Financing Customer Orders

• 4 posts
    October 16, 2008 6:06 AM EDT
    I am looking for some advice on providing financing to my clients.  The goal is to take a lump sum order of $6,000+ and financing it into monthly payments.  This will make the purchase more palatable and hopefully attract more buyers.   

I am in the advertising industry.  The product is a mobile advertising campaign.

Thank you in advance,
    Chris

• 4 posts
    October 17, 2008 7:41 AM EDT
    Ron,
    Thank you for the recommendation.  iBill seems like a great match for what I`m looking for.  I did some digging around and found a few reviews that were not positive, albeit old reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/iBill-com-Internet-Billing-Company-Ltd/dp/B00006EN12

Can you shed any light on this, hopefully things have improved over the years.  I`ll still be looking into this.

Thanks,
    Chris

• 1 posts
    April 2, 2009 9:25 PM EDT
    Hi there,

I can answer this first hand. I use ibill to manage all my lawn care customers and I run my financing thought them. What is cool about them, is that they can run credit on all your applications so you can extend credit to people with a good credit history. They also report all the payments your customer make to the big 3 creditors EQ TU and EX.

I noticed the same thing before I signed up, and found out that iBill was in Florda back in 97 and after being sold in 02 i think the new owner took it into the ground around 2006. That owner if i remember was penthouse.

Jonas took it over in 06 and started to rebrand it. I got to talk to him at a tradeshow in Bosie in Feb 09. This is what he told me and I noticed it is online somewhere.

P.S They have had as much as 40,000 of my money at any one time and I get it when I request the ACH everytime with no issues.

Hope this helps.