Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

NEED FUNDING

• 50 posts
    April 19, 2013 8:43 PM EDT

There are numerous funding opportunities available to raise business capital for your company. Before anybody can get government funding then he has to have a business plan first.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 1 posts
    April 3, 2013 8:46 AM EDT

Hello,

Throughout my 25 years and counting in the retail business I have encountered a pattern maker with big ideas and talent from whom I have sold some of her designs with big success. She does now own her own studio: www.truemeasure.inc.com

Both of us want to combine our two passions with her knowledge of designs and myself with  my sales and managing expertise. Now what can we offer that would be different from any other retail:

1) MADE IN THE U.S.A

2) A start up store with some existing inventory,

3) A network of known clients

4) Can be sold retail or wholesale

5) U.S.A and EUROPE

6)) Besides the utmost customer service and bra expertise the possiibility for each client to offer CUSTOM MADE products and the list is endless.

7) Promoting our own line within the store

Bottom line is we could start directly with our own lines which is half finished but it does require more funds to cover events, conventions, samples and most importantly enough cash flow to accomodate wholesale invoices accounts which can be a problem because you have to pay the manufacturers first before you get paid by the buyers!

If we can't have a larger fund we can start with a retail store for half the fund and do it slowly by incorporating our lines with the store remuneration.

This is a business that doesn't have the option to fail but the capacity to strive.

Any serious angels with money wings who would be interested to discuss any further about this amazing business is welcome to respond.  Thank you Chatou.

• 926 posts
    April 4, 2013 6:55 AM EDT

Chatou,

The True Measure site has some great visuals and it sounds like she has a good concept.

Unfortunately, we are not in a position to invest at this time. However, I will offer the following thoughts. From our experience working with entrepreneurs, we've determined that the three keys to success (beyond a great concept, sound plan and solid team) in acquiring capital for an early stage business are:

1 Choose the right/best capital strategy. There are a number of ways to bring capital into a business. Selecting the one that fits both the business and founders situations is a key.

2 Be capital ready. Have what is needed and expected. Know what to expect.

3 Follow a plan that incorporates some proven methods.

Good luck with your search.  If you would like to discuss your specific situation in more detail, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com