Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Will it be ok if i do only SMO not SEO

• 5 posts
    January 14, 2014 8:07 AM EST

Now I am doing only SMO for my websites getting traffic but not satisfactory

so should i go for SEO

[url=http://www.freelly.co.uk]UK Free Classifieds | Free Local Classified | Free Classified Ads in UK[/url]

This post was edited by freellyuk at January 14, 2014 8:08 AM EST
    • 3 posts
    June 17, 2014 2:45 AM EDT
    I have also the same problem. I am not getting good traffic for my website from Australia. My company is in Sydney, Australia and it is an IT company also doing SEO. My web site is continuously optimizing but still not getting expected trafiic. Also following recent trends of SEO. It may be the problem of website content, design or may the site dont have ample information.
  • June 17, 2014 6:36 AM EDT
    You can only done Social Media Optimization, so you can direct traffic to your website only.

If you think about getting referral traffic to your website, Off page SEO techniques helps to get traffic.

Paid advertising is also helpful for getting paid ad traffic to your website.

Use long tails keywords, optimize it with proper keywords. You get organic traffic to your website.Proper On page optimization is one main factor to get organic traffic to your website.