Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Grab Bag

When is it too late?

• 14 posts
    May 9, 2011 6:11 AM EDT

What do you suggest I do if I like a coworker?

---
    Web design | Free Mobile Games

• 19 posts
    April 25, 2011 1:58 PM EDT

Something we don't often think about before it's too late is how will our employees interact with eachother?  Sexual Harassment Training, Diversity and Ethical and Legal Compliance are the most important issues facing businesses today and need to be addressed before any conflicts begin.

---
    Nothing makes you feel of look better than body wraps.

• 1 posts
    August 26, 2011 6:10 AM EDT

A great topic to broach Cece.  I agree with Gary, before pursuing any inter-office relationship you must know what the company policy is and ABIDE BY IT!  It could be a make or break decision in your career, so tread lightly.

---
    Is a fixed annuity a good option for your retirement income?

• 76 posts
    August 12, 2011 4:20 AM EDT

If you like a coworker you should first see if it's something that's preventing you from focusing on concentrating on your work. If that's the case I would suggest you asked to be transferred to another division so you don't get fired for slacking off in your work performance. If it's not affecting your work, you should speak to your boss or supervisor and find out what rules your business has in place with romance in the office.

---
    Gary Barzel - Manager of Business Development
    FastUpFront - Business Loans and Working Capital
    Twitter | Facebook | Blog

• 54 posts
    April 25, 2011 2:24 PM EDT
    • 28 posts
    March 1, 2012 2:28 AM EST

Until your not doing any good.

- Self Esteem Tips

---
    Get FREE secret from Self Esteem Tips and Depression. Self Esteem Worksheets - A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

• 26 posts
    April 26, 2011 2:13 AM EDT

Thanks for intro CECE..

---
    Cygnis Media

• 7 posts
    April 27, 2011 7:59 AM EDT

Ibero, if you like a co-worker and plan on getting involved, you may want to look for a different job.  Smile I'm not trying to be mean or anthing, but most employers won't tolerate in-house relationships because of the potential for a SH suit especially if one of you is in a position of authority.

• 1 posts
    February 15, 2012 6:31 AM EST

This is a very touchy (no pun intended) subject. There is really no way to broach this unless you know for sure their is mutual interest. Sometimes the only thing to do is to quit  and then go for it. Not always an option, but you are clear from any form of harassment. Tough situation. Good luck...

---
    sell textbooks

• 7 posts
    February 28, 2012 6:53 PM EST

so what do I do next?my business is going not well now and I need help.

---
    wholesale fashion jewelry and Starting Business in China