Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

After Panda Update Ranking Is Regular Going Down

• 35 posts
    February 11, 2013 6:36 PM EST

In this time search engines are getting very aggressive about the search result but you follow the guideline then you save your time and energy and get positive result for your site. First of all avoid to miss guide the search engine,avoid keyword stuffing,research and write content accordingly for your site, remove spamy backlinks for your site, involved in social media campaign.

---
    Affordable seo services edinburgh

• 1 posts
    February 4, 2013 9:02 PM EST

Hi all,

I am facing a problem from 17 January, on this day my website ranking is dropped.

On the 22 January Google Rolling out panda 24, after that our site ranking again dropped, till today my ranking regularly going down, please suggest me what we can do to recover this.

Thanks

Cathy

---
    Bali Panties

• 10 posts
    February 5, 2013 6:49 PM EST

I think you have to focus on the content and link quality. You have to improve quality of your content. 

---
    Get Quality Zend Framework development at Indianic

• 37 posts
    February 12, 2013 9:48 PM EST

Hi All,

It seems that over the last few years there has been firm winners and losers in Google’s algorithm changes. Every loser claiming to have been unfairly treated.

However I think in terms of SEO the playing field is definitely becoming a lot fairer. It is only right that quality content wins the day and that those wishing to make Ad strewn sites with thin content and use a poor seo strategy lose.

Not all of Google changes will be the correct ones, but in general I think if you look as search results pre panda and penguin and compare them to today you will see a change for the good.

SEO in my opinion has become a lot more interesting and more of skill to learn rather than just buying an automation tool that will spin and spam content.

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 15 posts
    February 5, 2013 7:49 AM EST

To get rid of this problems just promote your website or business in a natural way on high pr sites that passes value to your website.

---
    Online Tech Support Services at Mytechbay