Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

How technology improve a business

• 1 posts
    October 4, 2013 1:52 AM EDT

For long the debate has been going, if it is the responsibility of the universities or the governments to provide up to the mark skilled training in technology.

Refer: www.slideshare.net/aishab11/how-ict-careers-are-being-nurtured-across-the-globe

• 11 posts
    June 15, 2013 1:01 AM EDT

we have an example of microsoft world. Every knows how this technology brings revolution in business sectors. Even with this simple example we should have to analyse technology's importance in business. 

---
    Project Templates

• 3 posts
    September 30, 2013 1:41 PM EDT

It is important to truly analyze the impact that technology's development has had on the global economy and also on our personal lives. As eyas mentioned, technology has taken a very important place in modern society and this is evident when you reflect upon the use of technology in the modern business world that was not available in the past. As technology evolves and expands its reach, organizations will have no choice but to continue to invest in technology and trainings in order to remain their competitive edge in today's global economy. Nevertheless, there are certain implications that are not necessarily positive with regards to business and technology. Examples of this are high costs, particularly to smaller businessess which have less to invest when it comes to information technology.

The availability of technology is one of the most important factors for company's to analyze when it comes to the utility of technology to their particular communication needs. As it stands a small mini market business does not have the same needs for technology than a multinational reseller such as Walmart when it comes to certain factors. Both of these companies would have the need for an adequate system to control their inventory, but the difference in their inventories woukd be significance. This has led to a significant fact, that higher sized companies have an inherent advantage when it comes to the ability to invest for technological purposes. This also is considered by many to be one of the new obstacles in modern economy, the fact that information and data is moved so quickly gives smaller companies less chance to develop sustainable competitive advantage.

The advances in technology, particularly those in communications have led to organizations adapting their traditional processes and procedures. It has also impacted how people communicate with each other daily substituting past practices with such technologies as chats, forums, instant messages and video calls. As technology continues to advance in an unprecedented pace it is only reasonable to think that current practices will soon become outdated, being substituted by modifications or higher quality equipment. 

• 2 posts
    April 21, 2013 5:39 PM EDT

Technology plays a vital role in everyone's lives. Technology has taken an important place in our society. Without technology-technology products and inventions, people's life will be like living in the world of darkness. Technology gives sunshine to the world.

Think back to how business was done a few decades ago. There was no email, Internet, mobile marketing, telecommuting or smart phones. Now communications are instantaneous, huge amounts of information move through email and the Internet and powerful tools are in the hands of owners and employees. Innovations in technology have improved operations at companies of all sizes and helped turn small local businesses into global businesses.

• 5 posts
    June 19, 2013 7:07 AM EDT

In this day and age technology is arguably the largest facet of most business models. It's really an amazing thing to see how much things can change in only a few years.

• 2 posts
    June 7, 2013 2:19 AM EDT

Quite Impressive...I totally agree with you whatever you have mentioned about the technology.No doubt,technology today plays a very crucial  role in this competitive age of business and internet marketing.

• 11 posts
    June 7, 2013 4:18 AM EDT

Why is  it management hates technology?  I had a boss who really hated computers and all things IT.  He could barely use his cell phone.  Guess who he called to get his voice mail..l

No doubt about it.  Terabytes or even petabytes of data are moving around the 'net at almost the speed of light.  Modern databases organize huge amounts of data into user friendly reports in a minute. 

God I love technology.

---
    Joe Haffey, President Happy Brands Web Services www.happybrands.info

• 14 posts
    September 30, 2013 9:14 PM EDT

now a days Technology reduces manpower to increse more profit to business

www.globalpayerresource.com

---
    healthcare payer bpo healthcare payer bpo

• 8 posts
    June 19, 2013 6:07 AM EDT

Technology plays a important role in promoting oneself,products and the business in scientific,systematic and effective way.Technology helps to grow and develop faster.The business which adopt new and effective technology earns more than the one without technology.

So technology helps to stand out of the masses and crowd.

• 49 posts
    October 31, 2013 1:27 PM EDT

Technology is playing a vital in promoting the business in best possible manner & also helpful in giving all sort of technical help in the field of scientific & systematic ways. Without the usage of technology it is tough to think of bringing every country closer to each other. 

• 2 posts
    December 16, 2013 2:10 AM EST

For me technology helps a lot, just because i am running my own business, and I can't imagine it without- 

• 2 posts
    December 16, 2013 2:10 AM EST

For me technology helps a lot, just because i am running my own business, and I can't imagine it without- 2it-crm.lt/

This post was edited by Lukasas75 at December 16, 2013 2:11 AM EST