Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People: Hiring, Partnering, Mentoring

IT Security company is looking for Sales Partner

• 1 posts
    April 17, 2012 10:32 PM EDT

We are looking for sales partner who is experienced in online sales and marketing. 

Our targets are the following countries:

• Germany
    • US & Canada
    • Benelux
    • United Kingdom
    • Australia
    • Russia
    • Middle East
    • Japan

What we have is a log management software product that is usable, available for downloading and has working references.

Product web site and some marketing matarials are available but it needs to be developed.

Online demo:

http://logalyze4.demo.logalyze.com/logalyze-admin/

Username: test
    Password: logalyze 

If you have experience in selling IT security or has built a widespread sales network in this business, please contact us.

• 1 posts
    May 4, 2012 6:50 PM EDT

Hello bvamos,

We are a security software company based in the US.  We are very strong in online marketing, pre-sales support, technical implementation, and ongoing technical support.  We have thousands of customers who use our core security software solution. Many of our clients are based in the US. 

We are impressed by your product.  We would like to explore potential for a partnership with you to sell your product in the US.

Please let me know when you might have availability to discuss.   Also, when I receive your email, I can provide more details on our company, and I can direct you to our website.

Thank you.  I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

RonJC