Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

How to Build 200 Backlinks in 30 Sec

• 30 posts
    March 13, 2013 7:13 PM EDT
    • 14 posts
    September 30, 2010 7:22 AM EDT

I want to share with you this article I put together. I cant take credit for the system, this is a system that I learned from a posts on the warrior forum and has produced great results for me over the last year. I honestly believe if someone took the time to develop this, you could totally dominate your niche. Enjoy

[quote]Imagine each blog headline with a link to your site being seen by thousands of people within the first couple hours of publishing, and at the click of your mouse, 100-200 back links are created because of that single post. Notifications are sent to your twitter account, facebook, linked in, your RSS feed and 30+ RSS feed directories(with do follow backlinks), other blogs you have created. This my friends is what happens each time I submit a post on this blog. Its the only step I take and it builds in link juice and backlinks from multiple high ranking sites almost instantly. This is the single greatest automation I have come across in my 5+ yrs of internet marketing.

What I’m going to share in this article is an automated system that can be created to effectively market your website and articles, and aid in SEO by creating lots of backlinks. I’m going to cover what it is, what it does and briefly how it can help build traffic and improve search engine rankings. I’m not going to get into detail so much on why it works. Really all you need to know is that it works. The system works really well when original, keyword optimized articles are used in creating your blog posts.

I have included an image to go along with this article for the visual learners out there, but also because it is actually part of what I use each time I create a new self hosted blog on a new subject.

Lets talk about the way the system works as depicted in that image.

1. You compose a blog to be published. Choose your headline carefully and be sure to keyword optimize both the headline and content.
    2. You publish your post.
    3. Your post is automatically sent via ’shorten2ping’ to your ping.fm account. Ping.fm automatically takes an excerpt of your content and headline and blasts it to all or your socialmedia networks and creates a post on other blogs you have linked into ping.fm… Simultaneously your post is sent to your sites RSS feed which sends out links to all the RSS directories is it linked up to.
    4. Each blog notifies its own RSS feed and each individual RSS Feed sends out links to all of the RSS directories that it has been link up to.
    5. The only manually thing you have to do is go over to pingoat.com and submit a ping that pingoat will automatically send out to 51 blog directories.

This is such an amazing system that a lot of SEO experts refer to as a link web. The key to this system is that it not only creates direct backlinks to your post(and indirectly to your site), but also creates backlinks to your backlinks(what experts call “link juice”). This system is extremely effective and very powerful.

To create this system is fairly simple, but requires patients and good deal of time up front. The first thing I would recommend is completely filling out your facebook profile so that it can be used as a template to copy and paste from as you set up your social media accounts. Dont skimp on information in your profile for each social media site, fill them out complete. Only create social media and blog accounts that can be linked to ping.fm, use the list provided in the dashboard of your account. Go one by one and start setting them up, then link them to ping.fm by giving ping.fm access to send updates.

Next create an RSS feed for your main site(which mine runs on a wordpress platform) and each blog created during the ping.fm setup.
    Then submit your RSS feed to the 33 RSS directories with dofollow back links listed in my previous post.

Original article posted at socialmediacricket.com [/quote]

• 120 posts
    May 27, 2013 11:19 AM EDT

Please don't get me wrong, but this kind link are a bit risky as it might be tag as spammy backlinks and it may harm your site in the future. Better stay in building links slowly.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 18 posts
    February 17, 2012 10:33 PM EST

Nice thing you share at here... I like these thing.

Thanks dear.

---
    Bathrooms, Bathroom Suites

• 13 posts
    February 9, 2012 10:40 PM EST

Imagine each blog headline with a link to your site being seen by thousands of people within the first couple hours of publishing, and at the click of your mouse, 100-200 back links are created because of that single post. Notifications are sent to your twitter account, facebook, linked in, your RSS feed and 30+ RSS feed directories(with do follow backlinks), other blogs you have created. This my friends is what happens each time I submit a post on this blog. Its the only step I take and it builds in link juice and backlinks from multiple high ranking sites almost instantly. This is the single greatest automation I have come across in my 5+ yrs of internet marketing.

---
    Goal Setting Worksheet

• 2 posts
    February 18, 2012 3:39 AM EST

That's some tremendous information, but I notice it was posted in 2010.  As ThirdSeo pointed out, I wonder if it is still relative today.  

• 139 posts
    March 16, 2013 1:09 AM EDT

wow so amazing, really this is a great work, Thanks to share this article, really its so helpful.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 15 posts
    February 19, 2012 2:29 PM EST

Be very careful with this strategy if your Ping.FM API key is of any importance to you. I had my access revoked because of too much activity on my blog, Would you consider one or two posts a day to be excessive? There are other ways of doing this too...you could for instance use your ping.fm email address for posting.

Repair-Dll
    • 110 posts
    September 4, 2012 11:14 PM EDT

HI

Useful article.

Thanks.

• 55 posts
    February 17, 2012 7:21 PM EST

It is pretty much better way to generate quick back links in your post and pretty much have the same concept like a Press release which publish the same news and one need to analyze the actual benefits of getting links as same content would get used.

• 69 posts
    January 16, 2013 3:58 AM EST

I am a seo person. But really I don't know it before.

Great!

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle

• 3 posts
    July 29, 2014 4:55 AM EDT
    oh so nice. thanks for sharing such a usefull post.

This post was edited by GlennMaxwell at July 29, 2014 4:56 AM EDT
    • 3 posts
    August 17, 2014 4:05 PM EDT
    Back then, that's how SEO was done - not any more though!
    Colin@ http://www.clickonyou.co.uk

This post was edited by CoolHandCol at September 15, 2014 4:08 AM EDT
    • 5 posts
    August 30, 2014 1:19 AM EDT
    I think you have to be extra careful about the speed in which you build backlinks because I think that if you create too many too fast you can get penalize since it looks unnatural.