Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People: Hiring, Partnering, Mentoring

Looking for business partners

• 3 posts
    January 3, 2013 6:33 AM EST

Hello,

I am a young, hard-working person who is currently looking for some idea to enter the world of entrepreneurship. What I want to focus on is kind of an international trade business. That is why if anyone wants to expand his/her business model to Poland, has some domestic products that can be trade here or simply wants to make some contacts just let me know. 

Regards,

---
    Bujak Paweł

• 7 posts
    January 20, 2013 9:38 PM EST

HI Bujak Paweł,

My name is Isuru De Silva. I am a business development manager in a Digital Marketing Solutions Company. I understand your situation. In fact I believe we could help you out through a partnership. We are planing to expand our business in Europe and it would be great if we can introduce our solutions to Poland. Currently we are looking for individuals to partner with us and I believe by coming to a partnership we can help you achieve your goal. We have a really good marketing oriented online solutions which have even won many awards for our clients. Without compromising the quality we are able to offer you cost effective solutions for you to market. 

We do not need you to invest any capital or money. Just want you to become our marketing representative in Poland and market our solutions. We can start with a trial basis if you like. 

If you would like to talk more in details please email me and we can discuss more. I would also like to emphasize that we are open for suggestions from your end as well. 

My contact information as follows 

email - isuru.desilva@ebeyonds.com

skype -ebeyonds.

Looking forward to hear from you. 

Regards

Isuru De Silva

• 2 posts
    July 24, 2014 5:48 PM EDT
    Hi Pavel!
    I'm from Ukraine. I have my internet shop of natural essential oils and natural cosmetics in Ukraine from Egypt. I'm looking to make same in Poland also. If you are interesting then contact me by E-mail: alsaha-ua@yandex.com