Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Some Tips on Article Marketing

• 6 posts
    August 26, 2012 10:15 PM EDT
    According to me,create a click-worthy headline,Focus on providing information, not selling yourself,Combine quality and quantity,Promote your articles,Collect best articles for an eBook. That are the  some tips for the article marketing .

---
    best vpn

• 81 posts
    July 28, 2011 3:00 AM EDT

Most businesses want to get a return on their investment in the soonest possible time. This may take 6 months to maybe even years depending on how much capital you started with and the success of the business. One way to get a return on that investment and more is with article marketing.

Article marketing is an advertising tool which is free to use by just about anyone who wants to promote their business. All the person has to do is write a few articles and then put a link to their site.

But it is not enough to just upload the articles. In order to see if it has helped with the business, there are two ways to measure it.

First, you can check if traffic has increased after the articles were uploaded by signing up with a site that monitors this as their service.

But since some of these people will not buy that very minute, you can get back to them on that by offering them the chance to become a member by signing up and getting a special report. To make this work, you have to get their email address so this can personally be sent to them. 

---
    Marketing Consulting | Online Marketing Agency

• 30 posts
    August 25, 2012 3:25 AM EDT

I think we can not promote online business with article marketing only.There are need to use other techniques well.Social media websites can play a vital role.By sharing published articles on social media websites and another blogging websites can help to generate more exposure.Anyway,many thanks for discussion here on article marketing.

---
    Best Website Design Company | Best Web Development Company

• 7 posts
    September 14, 2011 11:59 PM EDT

Hello All,

Article marketing is very much helpful to increase the traffic and your brand name, you can also get get back links if particular article directory is do-follow in which you have submitted your article.

---
    Cygnet assists Independent Software Vendors and IT companies to achieve faster time to market for their products and cut development costs by providing technical expertise, skilled resources and offshore development and testing services. Microsoft .Net Development | Sharepoint web services

• 25 posts
    August 24, 2012 11:42 PM EDT

This is great question. I don't have an idea about it but i think i learn many things in your discussion and thank you all for this nice information.

web content writing  |  press release marketing

• 35 posts
    February 6, 2013 9:09 PM EST

Most of the online marketers use this service but when you put a fresh and unique information in your content which very useful for visitors and also presents your products and services in the right way which helps to engage readers and make them want to visit your website.

---
    Affordable seo services edinburgh

• 40 posts
    August 1, 2011 2:34 AM EDT

Article marketing is a form of composing articles i.e. writing about topics in your expertise and then submitting those articles on popular article websites. Articles give you the ability to show your expertise and share your vast knowledge.

Loss Assessors UK

• 51 posts
    February 10, 2013 11:19 PM EST

Write a great article and that article itself could be ranked by Google bringing you bunch more targeted traffic and back links. It might be a little more challenging to accomplish it these days but not impractical.

---
    SEO Services | Web Development Services

• 2 posts
    August 11, 2011 12:18 AM EDT

Is submitting same article to 100 article directories is good? or submitting different article to different article websites is good?

http://www.nevada-trafficschool.com

• 69 posts
    January 16, 2013 4:35 AM EST

Thanks

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle

• 8 posts
    August 28, 2012 11:03 PM EDT

thanks for this

• 8 posts
    August 28, 2012 11:04 PM EDT

its fantastic question....