Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Grab Bag

Online Fax Option

• 15 posts
    May 3, 2012 1:54 PM EDT

Online fax services are great. I remember ye olden days of having a bulky clunky fax machine that hardly EVER worked. Here are some of my favorite online fax services that can help you avoid pulling an Office Space.

ScanR - Scan documents right to your cell phone and convert them into digital files. 

MyFax - One of the best international programs, MyFax allows you to send 100 and receive 200 faxes for free. It also integrates with MS Office and Outlook.

PopFax - Able to fax worldwide, the free trial of PopFax allows your documents to be stored in their system for 30 days. No software installation required.

FaxFreedom - Has the unique ability for you to use 800 and 888 numbers when sending faxes. Great for sending, receiving, archiving, and anything else you want to do with your faxes. 

PamFax - One of my personal favorites, you can send faxes on their Skype integrated service. It also supports formats beyond PDF and DOC files, which are required for many other serves.

RingCentral Fax - PC and Mac compatible, the site allows 150 free faxes a month and has a desktop call control that makes fax management a breeze.

Nextiva - Great for those who send a lot of faxes, this service offers 500 free faxes a month. They also have a very low rate once you exceed the minimum making it ideal for small businesses.

TrustFax - One of the best programs for faxing newbies, the site has a form that is easy to fill out and easy to keep track of storage. 

Hope these help!

• 1 posts
    April 18, 2012 11:26 AM EDT

Hi! I am needing advice on some online fax services for small businesses. I would like to know what features I really need to consider and are necessary when selecting a service. Thanks in advance!

- B

• 1 posts
    April 26, 2012 6:44 AM EDT

Online fax is super great because in addition to letting you skip the traditional machine, it allows you to skip even using any software. The most important feature for me when picking a solution was receiving my faxes straight to my email account so I could check my faxes in the course of checking my regular email correspondence. I used FaxCompare.com to pick eFax and check it's offering against other fax services.  

• 7 posts
    April 25, 2012 6:42 PM EDT

We use Max Mail. When someone sends you a fax, it emails you a PDF version. To us, receiving a fax in PDF form is very helpful.

---
    "Business cards are not only used for networking and exchanging information, they are a first impression of who you are and what you do. Having a memorable business card is the easiest way to stand out from your competition and tell your story." Get your Custom designed business card with our Graphic designers.