Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Growth Funding

Choosing a career/industry

• 3 posts
    May 15, 2013 7:44 PM EDT

A career or industry should be choosed on the passion and interest. Just choosing an industry depending on the profit can become future trouble as u will not able to work with your interest and every of work will feel boring. If you are interested in financial sector, it’s really good and go for it. It’s your passion to serve people and a desire to work in service industry.

---
    Window Replacement Los Angeles

• 13 posts
    December 3, 2012 8:08 AM EST

So I’ve been considering different majors, and doing a lot of research to try to make sure I choose something profitable that I will also enjoy enough to make a career out of. So I am starting with trying to decide on an industry I find interesting and promising.  

So while researching I found this page projecting financial industry trends. Looking at this page just confirms my suspicion that finance is still a rapidly growing field. Furthermore I think that if I were to work as a CPA, I might eventually be able to work toward becoming a controller. I know that this might be a long path, but I think it might be the best one for me. Does anyone have any thoughts they want to share? What do you enjoy about working as a finance industry employee? 

As usual, any and all responses will be appreciated.

• 6 posts
    May 13, 2013 8:59 PM EDT

Select Law As a Career

People already in the legal career, whose important objective is to help other people solve their legal issues, will promote the fact that law as a career is intellectually enjoyable carrying ample financial benefits. Law provides you diverse career choices and experienced lawyers are in good demand as the legal career is expanding at a quick speed.

Legal Jobs India || Sports law

---
    Redclays Private Equity