Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Real Estate Investing

• 2 posts
    October 29, 2012 12:41 AM EDT

Business become popular when you do it with your full passion and energy. And in my thinking real estate business is good business now a day for a beginner.

---
    stregis miami condos

• 1 posts
    January 15, 2007 1:26 PM EST

Buy Hi Sell Low

Well buying low and selling high may be the concept, but it dosn`t allways work that way. You may find a deal thats 10-15k under market value, and instantly you get excited. Then next thing you know theres closing costs ranging around $1500-$5000 and there are simple repairs that need to be fixed before it`s sold. Well alot of the time those little repairs add up quickly, you may have to have carpet put in, you may have plumbing issues or electrical problems, you can easily end up spending another $1000-$5000 in repairs. Now your down to around $5,000 maby $10,000 in profit....maby, because the fact of the matter is that the property is only worth what someone will pay for it.
      Heres just a few simple tip`s to make sure you get what you pay for.

1. Repair check list: find out what works and more importantly what dosn`t in the house.
    2. Appraisel: You don`t have to get an appraisel, but you will need to find out what the surounding houses are going for.
    3. Money owed: This is easier said then done, but if you can find out what is owed on the piece of property you will beable to negotiate from a postion of power.
    4.Make sure theres room: Make sure that when you get into a piece of property you have the right price. A good deal will be a no brainer when you find it, You will generaly want to find housing around 20% under market value. If it`s 19% don`t blow a fuse, it can still be a good deal.

http://www.thebusinesssuccessgroup.com

• 61 posts
    January 29, 2007 5:12 PM EST

One fascinating thing that I discovered when looking at the Forbes 400 is that all of the people who are billionares, they all had one thing in common. They all had their piece of real-estate somewhere that was an investment. For Example:

Oil Industry-Had their rigs etc.

Hotel Industry-Obviously their hotels

It goes on forever. I dont know much about real-estate investing except a passion for watching it grow and taking the Carlton Sheets course. I think if you look in history stocks may rise, the value of the dollar may fall, or the interest rates go up or down. But the price of land/buildings will always go up.

Obviously with the right research and timing.

• 2 posts
    November 9, 2011 6:21 PM EST

Real estate is very hot as well as fast growing business and it is also my favourite business. It is very safe investment compare to other.

---
    richmond virginia realty

• 3 posts
    October 18, 2012 2:51 AM EDT

Not so long ago i read a book by Donald Trump called Think like a billionaire. In that book he had explained some of the secrets to his success in the real estate business. One thing that i took note of was how one should use the services of professionals before buying a house. Like for instance hiring a property appraiser to asses the true worth of a house. Also using the services of a property agent to look for a house instead of doing it for self. Since that time i have developed a great interest in real estate and everyday i continue to learn more about the industry.

• 1 posts
    September 13, 2011 12:13 AM EDT

Investment in real estate is best ways to earn money and really i like to invest in real estate. it is very safe way to invest your money.

---
    Quick House Sales

• 2 posts
    November 5, 2011 2:10 AM EDT

Most of the investor like to invest money in the Real estate business and It is one of the best way to earn money in short time.

---
    bank owned homes

• 4 posts
    September 24, 2012 7:36 PM EDT

Investing in real estate business is a good choice and it returns a huge profit if done wisely. Now-a-days it is considered as one of the safest method to invest your money. Real estate agents can help a lot in providing a good deal to their customers and hence provides them a good place for investment.

---
    Bal Harbour Condos for sale

• 2 posts
    February 6, 2013 5:37 PM EST

Real estate is high risk business, if you have no experiance because its totally depends upon the economy of your country, if its stable then its take you at the peek otherwise when whenever your country's economy dominates you'll be ruined...

---
    cloture frost

• 7 posts
    November 28, 2012 6:18 AM EST

It is true that investing in real estate can very helpful to earn reasonable profit but there are many hidden documentation which can be harmful for new investors.

Missold Mortgages Services 

---
    http://dodgybrokers.com/

• 55 posts
    June 14, 2012 8:15 PM EDT

There are so many investment procedures it is advisable to opt the one which goes according to your interest and in which you are comfortable. Always grab as much knowledge as you can, it's going to help you to stay away from risk and can make some good returns.

Binary Option | Digital Options

• 9 posts
    September 7, 2011 2:13 PM EDT

Especially in real estate business you should never underestimate website marketing power. You may also consider to hire an internet business coach.

• 106 posts
    November 5, 2011 6:12 AM EDT

Take a long-term view and realize that investing in property is usually a long-term strategy: The housing market is generally a 7-10 year cycle; there are always highs, lows and steady patches. Make sure you’re comfortable with how much you’re borrowing, and you know what your financial goals are.

Trade Forex | Forex Market | Review Broker Forex

• 106 posts
    December 31, 2011 1:21 AM EST

Trading in the Forex is an extremely profitable and super easy market to get started in. This is far more money than the stock, bond, and future markets collectively. Forex trading is a very lucrative way to make money from home or from work.

forex currency trading

• 1 posts
    October 24, 2012 7:38 PM EDT

If your have more money and experience of 4 to 5 deals.

---
    hair transplant in bangalore

• 33 posts
    September 20, 2011 9:13 PM EDT

Real estate investment is the process of making money from property. It is differ from traditional method of getting a mortgage to buy single house and then selling it in profit.

Bar for Lease

• 1 posts
    February 5, 2013 1:44 AM EST

Real estate business is risky if you don't have knowledge about it.

---
    Playa Realty Executives

• 1 posts
    November 26, 2012 1:52 AM EST

Its a best idea if anyone wanted to invest his money.Real estate market is the boom every time. Its a risk free investment. You can buy plots, flats, ready made houses and can sell it after some years , it will definitely give a better response rather than investment policies or share market.

---
    How to rent to own a home

• 26 posts
    September 25, 2012 9:44 PM EDT

This would be a million dollar tip. Real estate business is good today when you have the right capital and information.

• 39 posts
    September 26, 2012 8:22 PM EDT

Real estate business is a business of risk. People might loss their entire saving in this business if they made wrong investment therefore make investment in under guidelines of an experienced agent.

---
    Design custom koozies to fit your needs