Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

Beta Testers needed for new strategy portal.

• 1 posts
    September 13, 2012 7:20 AM EDT

Hi Fellow Entrepreneurs,

I need help from beta testers for my new strategy portal, specially designed for Entrepreneurs and small businesses. As Entrepreneur and a one man part time business all help regarding tests and inputs will be very much appreciated here in the pre-launch phase.

I created a strategy portal where it should be easier for entrepreneurs and small businesses to get consultancy how to manage a company without hiring expensive consultants, study an MBA or reading 100 of business books. Actually I tried to put all MBA reading down to one easy navigating site giving guides and easy steps to: management, strategy, marketing, process optimization, innovation and HR and employee career management.

Please give feedback, inputs and recommendation on everything you feel like. I cannot promise everything will be used but I can promise all inputs will be very much appreciated.

Add your comments in this thread – send me an email, by using the request feature function on the website or rate content function in the support box when logged in.

Thanks a million for your help.