Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

What is Keyword stuffing?

• 7 posts
    September 24, 2013 3:23 AM EDT

Keyword stuffing does not prove beneficial when it comes to creating a good web presence. Keywords must be used in such a way so that they go with the natural flow of content. If you try to insert keywords that are not related to the content, then those keywords are not going to rank, besides people will also not click on them.

---
    [url=http://autofits.com/]Autofits Packaging Pvt. Ltd.[/url]

• 36 posts
    July 24, 2013 8:53 PM EDT

Keyword spamming is known as keyword stuffing. For ex. When you create a blog and you create 5 to 10 keyword.

It is known as keyword stuffing.

• 6 posts
    September 4, 2013 9:31 PM EDT

Thanks for providing me information on Keyword stuffing.

---
    [URL=http://enormitytechnologies.com/]Best call center in India[/URL]

• 79 posts
    July 22, 2013 11:51 PM EDT

Hello Guys, What is Keyword stuffing? please let me help to know about that. share your feedback. thanks.

---
    SEO Company India | SEO Service In Sydney | SEO Company Australia

• 3 posts
    July 26, 2013 2:49 AM EDT

Keyword stuffing is term used to describe repeating too many keyword phrases in the text and tags of your site.

For example if you were selling "Red Roses" your homepage would look something like this:

Title tag: Red Roses - Buy Red Roses Today

Description tag: We sell Red Roses, if you are looking for cheap Red Roses we can help.

People often stuff image alt tags as well.

It's a technique that should be avoided as it can get your site penalised in the search engines.

• 4 posts
    September 12, 2013 5:20 AM EDT

Keyword stuffing is excessive use of keywords on your website. E.g. you have a sunglasses web shop an you use to many times keyword e.g. sunglasses.

---
    Nekretnine Novi Sad | Stoni tenis

• 1 posts
    July 31, 2013 1:47 AM EDT

Keyword stuffing in seo is a black hat technique which is not advisable to use. When you excessively use keywords in a webpage and try to stuff keyword unnecessarily is called keyword stuffing. There is a term called keyword density which define the terms of using number of keywords per webpage which also helps in avoiding keyword stuffing. keyword density per web page must be 3% to 4%. Keyword stuffing can be determined by calculating total number of keywords used divided by total words.

• 17 posts
    July 24, 2013 9:17 PM EDT

Hello Guys, What is Keyword stuffing? please let me help to know about that. share your feedback. thanks.

Keyword stuffing is when you exceed a certain percentage of you keyword in your page.

I try to stay anywhere from 2% to 4% keyword density.

Meaning if I'm doing 2% then my keyword will be in once for every 50 words or twice for every 100.

At 4% my keyword will be in there twice for every 50 words or 4 times for every 100.

---
    Your company most likely needs SEO. Contact us at MonsterBacklinks.com

• 7 posts
    July 24, 2013 8:38 PM EDT

Keyword stuffing is excessive use of keywords on particular page or a website.  When a webpage is fully loaded with keywords in meta tags or in content of a webpage it consider as keyword stuffing. Now we should not use keyword stuffing because google no longer gives good ranking to pages employing this techniques.

• 11 posts
    September 18, 2013 7:12 AM EDT

Keyword Stuffing will be called when we use keywords in excess to density allowed by search engines.

In order to optimize your website, you need to adhere guidelines of search engines which help your site placed to higher position.

---
    PPC Training Institute in Delhi