Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Best Marketing Tactic Ever Devised

• December 13, 2013 8:33 PM EST

Let me show you the best marketing tactic i've ever seen. Better than buying ad space , better than cold calling , better than whatever marketing ploy you tried.

Originally I'm a photographer that learned online marketing to sell my art.

I own www.walldecorprints.com , this site is ranked for the keyword wall decor prints 

Get it. 

Its a simple concept that most business owners do not realize.

Using research methods finding the right domain name should be important. Most companies do not select the right domain name.

Let me show you something you probably never considered and its a marketing method that pretty much is the best marketing tactic every devised. 

Send me an email with a description of your product or service and I will show you some information that you never considered and if you hadn't considered it... then your competition hadn't either. 

Our process works for most businesses in most niches online.

This information is 100% free 

thanks,

Roger Seawright

Internet Consulting 

roger@internetconsulting.co

---
    Roger Stewart InternetConsulting.co Online Marketing Strategies and Tactics Domain Name Valuation Expert

• 1 posts
    December 17, 2013 10:34 AM EST

I think marketing means: forwarding the best products and service to consumers

• December 17, 2013 11:17 AM EST

Thats a general statement and its very true but what i'm offering is much more practical

---
    Roger Stewart InternetConsulting.co Online Marketing Strategies and Tactics Domain Name Valuation Expert

• 8 posts
    December 18, 2013 7:24 AM EST

thanks a lot for providing such a vital point.