Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

What you do to promote your websites?

• 79 posts
    June 6, 2013 6:56 AM EDT

Hi,
    everyone is working to get higher ranking in Google and also in other search engines too. everyone do something special to get higher ranking. Can you please share your experience with me and share your ideas to promote websites in Google and other search engines too.

---
    SEO Company India | SEO Service In Sydney | SEO Company Australia

• 2 posts
    June 2, 2014 4:38 AM EDT
    I create an business app with my website which helps me to connect to mobile users. they can download that app. Contact me . see new offers . Mobile app help to increae awareness about your business, website . I use online app portal https://apphinge.com to create an app quickly. So mobile app development is my marketing strategy.
    This post was edited by joseph101 at June 12, 2014 2:54 AM EDT
    • 1 posts
    June 4, 2014 4:30 AM EDT
    great joseph i have also seen apphinge.com it's good portal for creating apps without any codind i also found attractive app designs.....thanks once again
    This post was edited by tomsmith2481 at June 4, 2014 4:34 AM EDT
  • June 13, 2014 6:53 AM EDT
    As my point of view, Most internet searches are come from Mobile, Tablets and other devices. so Make your website Mobile friendly. Google give important to mobile friendly websites.It is one factor of promoting your website.

Use SEO for long tail keywords, optimized also short keywords. Do continue SEO work on short keywords and also long tail keywords.It is second option.

PPC- Pay per click advertising is used for advertise and promotion of business. It is third option.
    • 1 posts
    July 1, 2014 9:03 AM EDT
    To promote a website to bring more visitors to the website there are many techniques such as web content development, search engine optimization (also known as SEO), and search engine submission, are used to increase the traffic to a site.
    If your website is not search engine optimized for maximum exposure from the search engines, you could be missing out on well over 85% of your potential web site traffic. According to a research, 89% of all Internet traffic is generated from search engines. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can make your website search engine compliant, driving maximum traffic to your website.You can hire SEO experts from SEOClerks for this purpose.
    • 7 posts
    July 8, 2014 3:48 AM EDT
    In order to promote your website in Google, you have to do SEO and PPC simultaneouly. Social Media too plays a vital role in website promotion and branding.
    • 6 posts
    July 15, 2014 4:26 AM EDT
    There are several of techniques which any webmaster can use to promote his site online. But the major are SEO, SMO and PPC. Talking about SEO, you can use infographics, content marketing and generating backlinks from high PR sites. On the other hand, after all these things you can share these all links in social media sites to get more visitors to your site.
    • 5 posts
    July 27, 2014 11:45 PM EDT
    (1) U should have a good content in your web; (2) U can promote using social media. I'm using facebook ads to promote my blog at the first time. To introduce people on my web. Response is quite good.