Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Get your customer to tell their friend about you

• 4 posts
    December 8, 2013 4:43 AM EST

We're a new startup called Rebarto (http://www.rebarto.com). We increase sales for small businesses. The way we do this is by giving incentives to customers to advertise a business via their own social circles. Basically, every customer can act as an evangelist for the business for a small reward. The short video at our website has some more explanations, or you can read on:-)

Rebarto small businesses grow sales by harnessing new and existing customers' social channels. Like a regular promotion, customers are given an incentive to dine at the restaurant. Unlike a regular promotion, the customer has to advertise the business in order to receive the benefit. For example a restaurant may offer free dessert for every diner. Rebarto turns this promotion into a social advertising campaign by requiring the diner to post about the restaurant on his or her Facebook page and get 5 likes on the post. If this condition is met the diner gets the dessert. The diner benefits by getting the dessert, the restaurant benefits by effectively getting a recommendation from the diner. Not only will the diner's Facebook friends learn about the restaurant but also any of the friends of the friends who liked the post. As an added benefit anyone who saw the Facebook post can click on it, create a post on their own Facebook page and claim a dessert, but only if they get 5 likes too. Thus for very little effort a viral marketing campaign is created.

Rebarto provides the tools to generate and track the campaign easily. Although the process for setting up the campaign is straightforward and takes only a few minutes Rebarto's team offer close support at every stage.

• 4 posts
    December 9, 2013 3:26 AM EST

Any suggestion on how to look for the first customers which we don't have personal connection with?

• 14 posts
    December 11, 2013 12:53 AM EST

I have the same question as Shmuelur

• 148 posts
    March 21, 2014 10:22 AM EDT

Hey guys,

we are Fabian and Ivan from Hamburg, Germany and try to realize our lifetime dream through Kickstarter (Crowd funding).

In fact we dislike self-promotion in terms of spam but in our current position there is no other possibility and otherwise we can bury our lifetime dream.

Our plan is to found a new fashion brand. Fashion means to us shoes, fragrances for him and her and headphones. Our marketing-concept is based on promotion through celebrities. In the past it was possible to us to get a good connection to popular people. There onto we want to open a store in Los Angeles, Hollywood to emphasize the elegance and exclusivity.

For our big plan we need 3.5Mio € to be competitive on the international market. In this cause we published our intentions on Kickstarter to get our project financed through crowd funding.

It would be awesome if you support us. Every euro brings us further and of course we have little considerations for you helping us.

We got after 12 hours almost 12.000€.

We thank you with all our heart and you can have a look at the following link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1487919235/los-angeles-wings-shoes-fragrances-headphones

Best regards,

Fabian and Ivan

• April 1, 2014 7:16 AM EDT

I appreciate your post. =) This is quite an insightful and would love to share it to my friends and colleagues. I hope to learn more. =)

• 69 posts
    April 1, 2014 7:28 AM EDT

Have you ever thought about Foursquare? This platform is mainly used for such actions.

• April 11, 2014 10:37 PM EDT

One of the best ways to have a customer that is converted into someone who passes the message of your business for free, is to make your existing clients feel that they are cared for by your business. It is like providing some personalized and customized services.

• 1 posts
    April 13, 2014 12:38 PM EDT

I have the some  questions that i do not know what you said.