Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

How many of you use printing advertisement for your biz?

• 3 posts
    December 6, 2013 1:14 PM EST

Some people feel that the printing advertisement ways are starting to become less important. (Printing - flyers, brochures, business cards and etc)

I personally still think it's a great way to go about growing your business. It might be slow, but it's better than having none and wondering what you could do to bring more customers. Everyone goes out to a social meeting at some point, why not have an easy business card to hand out to a couple people, maybe they know some other people who are looking for your type of product!

Anyways, I'd love to hear about your thoughts on printing advertisement, and if it works for you!

• 79 posts
    April 7, 2014 5:58 AM EDT

It doesn't have to be slow, but the condition is proper targeting. Printing advertisement is very important. Personally, I can't imagine a serious entrepreneur without a business card...

• 2 posts
    April 7, 2014 3:54 PM EDT

Printing advertisements is still important despite the increasing popularity of online advertising. It's very useful to keep a flyer and a business card on hand -- you do not want to miss the people who you attended with during that business conference or startup gathering, right?

• 1 posts
    April 12, 2014 10:45 AM EDT

I believe print advertising is hugely important. One of the best ways to ensure someone has your details is via a business card. You have to remember that it's very useful for exhibiting too. Let's take this scenario as an example. Imagine you were at an exhibition with your Pop Up Display Stands and it draws lots of attention from the public. Most exhibition stand holder will have business cards or leaflets or flyers designed and printed off for their exhibition stand so people have something to take away. Without these you will either lose potential customers or have a long day of people asking for contact details. Some people may feel that print advertising is becoming less important but I still see it as a very important form of advertising.

• 11 posts
    May 13, 2014 5:53 PM EDT
    How about magnet business cards? They're great for mailers and leave behinds. http://reillycorporation.com/ProductResults/?SearchTerms=business+card+magnets&referrerPage=Home&refPgId=506724313&referrerModule=QKSCHB
    This post was edited by JackieR at May 13, 2014 5:54 PM EDT