Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Commercializing Your Invention

Have you heard about Solaborate!

• 15 posts
    November 22, 2013 6:13 AM EST
    Hi everyone,

Hope you’re week is going well so far!

I would like to invite you guys to join my network on ww.solaborate.com It is the central place for tech professionals.

Solaborate recently launched Beta Version in Los Angeles, California. Solaborate a new social networking platform dedicated to technology professionals and companies to connect, collaborate and create an ecosystem around products and services. We’d like to give you an introduction and a demo. In short,

·   Central place with the right tools and services to collaborate in real time both internally and  externally
       ·  Video chat in one-on-one and group conversations with customers, experts, and        product representatives, etc. without the need for software downloads or plug-ins based on WebRTC
       ·  View, create and share demos of products and services
       ·  Despite the proliferation of social networking platforms, it received over $1 million in seed funding 

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments you may have, and I will respond promptly with any additional information you require. 

Sincerely,
    Fatjona Berisha

This post was edited by FatjonaBerisha at November 25, 2013 5:24 AM EST