Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Starting a business

• 27 posts
    July 31, 2014 4:23 AM EDT
    I have seen all the post and comment of this topic. There is many website for a business planning, and I have seen this. This is nice. Please go through http://www.businesshunters.co.za/ for new business plan.
    • 1 posts
    August 2, 2014 2:40 PM EDT
    The idea of ​​business and getting financing is the key
  • August 3, 2014 5:53 PM EDT
    I agree Creditos that is the goal, however, you won't be able to obtain financing without detailed business planning.
    • 1 posts
    August 5, 2014 10:35 AM EDT
    If you are Starting a new business first need to plan investment and prefect planing. any business now a days need to online marketing
    • 27 posts
    August 7, 2014 5:04 AM EDT
    Yes you are right, Whan you start a business, you must be importent, what is your skill and how to start your business and what is your financial capacity. Then you will start your business. Good luck.
    This post was edited by Terryhopper at August 7, 2014 5:06 AM EDT
    • 2 posts
    August 9, 2014 6:17 PM EDT
    Hi guys. I am in the works of starting a Social Media Consultancy firm. I wanted to gather any general thoughts on this. My method would be focused more on teaching so that businesses can be self-sufficient eventually with their Social Media efforts. I am a young recent college graduate who has been using and observing Social Media trends for over 8 years. It makes a lot of sense for me to start a business where my strengths are. I know Social Media consultants seem to have a bad reputation, but I think my personal approach will set me apart.
    • 4 posts
    August 13, 2014 10:43 AM EDT
    There is a part in your business plan were marketing is explained. We can help in that aspect
    http://new-biz-now.com/home/
    • 27 posts
    August 19, 2014 2:44 AM EDT
    I have seen this website. Here is many business plane. This is very good for making a business. I really like this.