Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Are Squidoo Lens good for SEO?

• 7 posts
    June 19, 2013 4:27 AM EDT

That's interesting. I've always thought of Squidoo as an outdated/pre-Penguin tactic. Does anyone else think they're still helpful?

---
    Custom Envelope Printing Promotional Products & Custom gifts

• 7 posts
    June 18, 2013 2:51 AM EDT

ya I do think squidoo lens are good for SEO. but given data,content most be immpresive SEO will be the best way for the traffic

• June 23, 2013 11:08 PM EDT

I worked on Squidoo for a while and got no traffic. The only time we got people to the site was when we shared on Squidoo Forum, besides that 0. I have tried out a website called Bubblews.com and using keywords for titles has paid off for us we see the tittles on page one and two of Google. They have sent us both members and traffic. Their free it can't hurt to try them.

---
    www.TheWritersSocial.com is a Social Network for Content and Article Marketing.

• 4 posts
    June 17, 2013 8:25 PM EDT

Yes, Squidoo lens are good for seo. Content should be unique and informative. Certainly it will increase traffic to your website.

---
    Life Insurance Plans in India

• 6 posts
    June 18, 2013 3:30 PM EDT

saurabh_saxena and divya, thank you so much. I will add more lens.

CYSmile

---
    Easy and Affordable Payroll Tax Solution for Small Businesses
    www.halfpricesoft.com

• 6 posts
    June 17, 2013 12:20 PM EDT

We just created our first Squidoo len. Do you have any experience with Squidoo lens? Do you think it is a good for SEO?

We will appreciate you suggestion on how to use Squidoo for online marketing and traffic?

Thanks,

CY

---
    Easy and Affordable Payroll Tax Solution for Small Businesses
    www.halfpricesoft.com