Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

tips to increase your site traffic

• 12 posts
    January 27, 2013 11:59 PM EST

Nice sharing thank a lot keep up :)

---
    Custom Logo Design

• 120 posts
    January 22, 2013 8:43 AM EST

The easiest way to get traffic to your new website is by the using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Share quality posts and information regarding your niche and I am sure it will build trust so people will check your website.

Be visible. Be social. 

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 33 posts
    January 22, 2013 4:17 PM EST

The recent Google Penguin update lay more emphasis on the number of links you get for your site and that's the deciding factor for page ranking in its search engine. The idea of generating the back links from the site is best done from finding out the competitor links and create links for your site . Go for back link watch and look for the ways of generating back liniks for your site.

---
    Facility Management | Asset Management Software

• 16 posts
    February 26, 2013 5:37 PM EST

The recent Google Penguin update lay more emphasis on the number of links you get for your site and that's the deciding factor for page ranking in its search engine. The idea of generating the back links from the site is best done from finding out the competitor links and create links for your site . Go for back link watch and look for the ways of generating back liniks for your site.

-------------------------

Corporate Promotional Products | Corporate Brand Marketing

Nice information .

---
    Ready Made Logos

• 51 posts
    January 22, 2013 11:21 PM EST
    Search Engine Optimization is the key to your sites success. It can make the difference between your site sitting alone with no visitors and your site generating millions of dollars in sales.

---
    SEO Services | Web Development Services

• 51 posts
    January 27, 2013 10:14 PM EST

The more articles you again and again write and distribute, the more you will become known as an professional for your home based business. The more you provide useful articles; your business will be given extra integrity which will help you to compete against your opposition.

---
    SEO Services | Web Development Services

• 2 posts
    January 24, 2013 7:48 AM EST

Steve,

To answer your question, the best way to jump into the social media world is to participate as much as you can in online discussion. Following relevant people on Twitter, commenting on blog posts, guest blogging. All of these things will get your name out there, and people will start replying back to you. Social media is just one giant conversation anyway, so just start talking!

If you live in the Raleigh/Durham area, and are interested in gaining publicity for your business, you should check out Techpreneur Spotlight. Details below:

I would like to introduce you to Techpreneur Spotlight, a website created to provide technology entrepreneurs (or techpreneurs) with a go-to resource for PR-specific tools, advice and opportunities. With Techpreneur Spotlight, entrepreneurs can gain exposure by posting their start-up news for more visibility with key influencers, such as other like-minded entrepreneurs, investors and media.

Specific opportunities from which entrepreneurs can benefit include:

·         Submit a Press Release: registered users can post their press releases at no cost to increase search engine optimization and gain further visibility.

·         Expert Resource Profiles: registered users can submit “Expert Resources” searchable by media to identify experts in different industries.

·         How-To Articles:  a collection of best-practice articles intended to help techpreneurs learn more about PR and other topics relevant to their success.

·         PR Opportunities: a collection of published opportunities including editorial, speaking and award opportunities users can pursue on their own or with help from Crossroads PR.

·         Techpreneur Insight: tips, lessons learned, and best practices from entrepreneurial experts (e.g., Chris Heivly of Triangle Startup Factory, Dhruv Patel of CED and Adam Klein formerly of Durham’s Startup Stampede).

·         Techpreneur Spotlight: monthly feature highlighting local entrepreneurs.

Want to  share your experiences, feedback and advice for other techpreneurs? Join us as a guest blogger! We are also looking for entrepreneurs who want to participate in a Q&A.

Send us an email at techpreneur@crossroadspr.com. Include your bio, headshot and contributed blog post. Happy blogging!

• 18 posts
    November 2, 2012 3:08 AM EDT

One of  the most effective ways to bring traffic to your website is to use Pay-Per-Click campaigns. You can advertise on Google, You Tube, or Facebook. But getting high traffic should not be the ultimate goal of any online business. The real goal should be visitor to sales conversion. Live Chat Software for Websites is a tool that online businesses can use to engage prospective customers from their first visit. Chat agents navigate a browser around the website and offer live assistance. 

• 24 posts
    October 17, 2012 8:50 PM EDT
    You can increase your website traffic through good quality content and spread it through bookmarking, I think this way is one of the most famous and secure way for increasing your website traffic. Also you can make some blogs and put your website link in it, this technique is very famous nowadays. 

---
    Wholesale Pages UK Wholesale Products UK Dropshippers

• 17 posts
    February 21, 2013 11:43 PM EST

Ya. i agree with you.Traffic is more important  for any website. Here by i  share some tips to website traffic .they are

SEO-Search engine Optimization
    SEM-Search engine marketing
    SMO-Social media optimization
    PPC-Pay per click  and so on
    Among the above mentioned methods SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites.In  SEO methods there are many free techniques found  like article submission ,directory submission and so on  which bring less amount of traffic to your site .To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service .To get SEO visit XnYnZ.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website  .Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in  many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

• 29 posts
    February 22, 2013 4:27 PM EST

Social Networks are slow but they are very much reliable once you have lots of followers, Before that you can try link building strategies to gain traffic or paid

---
    Online Accounting Degree

• 29 posts
    January 28, 2013 2:43 AM EST

Adsense is a biggest medium of earning money through your blog. Affiliate programs also have good revenue system but not a healthy income.

• 38 posts
    January 23, 2013 8:38 PM EST

I have some better tips to increase your website traffic. It includes Optimize your existing site,  Add more quality content to your website, Increase the number of back-links to your website,  Post your content on other websites with a back link to your website, off-line Promotion and Pay Per Click Advertising. 

---
    Market Research | Market Report | Industry Analysis

• 4 posts
    January 22, 2013 9:04 AM EST

I hear so much about social media but how do you really get started on social media? Is it just a case of pestering friends to like/follow/+1 you and hope it expands out from there or is it reliant on people already using your website. I am looking for a plan to start marketing my start up when I launch fully but I don't have a full plan of action yet as I'm not 100% sure on the best way to approach this, whether I should just focus on banging out social media content and hoping for it to get found or what.

Would be great to hear peoples thoughts on this.

I have to agree with online video marketing, it seems to be getting more and more a part of search and I have had good success with that.

• 31 posts
    October 14, 2012 8:46 PM EDT

There's no doubt that online video marketing is on the rise. Venturing into online video marketing is becoming a significant factor for a flourishing business. Hence, you should consider this method for increasing traffic to your site.

---
    Video production

• 2 posts
    November 1, 2012 1:36 AM EDT

Search engine optimization which mainly help to increase web site traffic and page rank .Traffic is nothing that increasing the number of visitors to your site .This helps to increase the page rank of your web site in all search engines .SEO services are available both at free and paid service .Free SEO services include forum posting ,blog submitting , Directory submission ,Article Submission etc... but this take some amount of time to increase web site traffic .Paid seo service helps to increase traffic in short period of time .I recommend you to visit XnYnZ.com to get paid seo service ,here they provide search engine visibility tool which  helps to increase the page rank and traffic of your web site, easy one click submission to search engines and provide report which show you how to move your website up in search results. 

• 56 posts
    January 24, 2013 6:27 PM EST

Web site traffic can be improved by updating the site according to the products and services you provide by either making a few modifications in the same or adding new, related items in the stock. Apart from this using a few online marketing methods is also necessary to get your site acknowledged to the public. Marketing techniques may include Facebook page, Twitter feeds for product or services. Posting of blogs and articles containing information about products or services with other details about the company and how it can be beneficial for the client/customer is also helpful.

---
    Personalized Drinkware | KooziesOnline.com

• 3 posts
    October 10, 2012 3:01 AM EDT

I've found blogging and social media great tools to get free, real traffic to a new business.

---
    Mailbox Rental | Surrey Homecare

• 9 posts
    October 17, 2012 2:40 AM EDT

Best way to increase your traffic is link building.

it is easy and intersting also.

---
    free poker game