Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

What tools do SEOs use?

• 10 posts
    September 3, 2012 7:52 AM EDT

Here are some of my favorite tools for competitive research:

1.       Spy Fu:  There are both free and fee-based options.  This service allows you to see which keywords your competitors are purchasing for their SEM campaign, and also which keywords they are optimizing their site for.

2.       SEOmoz.org:  This is a fee-based service but offers a free trial.  It monitors your competitors’ rankings and link metrics so you can gain an edge on the search results page.

3.       Raven:  This is a fee-based service but offers a free trial.  It helps you discover your top competitors and gives you a side-by-side comparison, giving you information such as their page rank and number of pages indexed.

4.       Open Site Explorer:  This free service is powered by SEOmoz.  You can find your competitors’ page authority, domain authority, and link metrics.

5.       Alexa:  There are both free and fee-based options.  This service compares your site to your competitors, giving you traffic rank, reach, pageviews, and more.  It shows which terms your competitors use to get traffic, the types of visitors they are attracting, and information about affiliate programs.

---
    Create Marketing Plans That Work

• 5 posts
    November 15, 2012 8:51 PM EST

I use Market samurai but sometimes it seem to be prompting me inappropriate results. Now I only use online tools and Google Analytics to find webpages.

---
    seo London

• 5 posts
    December 3, 2012 9:25 AM EST

Yamamura, 

I know one of their tricks is content creation. But that takes time (and talent), so they farm it out to a ghostwriter. 

I've used this technique before and it does bring results--though it takes time to be indexed and ranked. There's a lot of services out there but I personally like Copywriting Services Pro. The rates are very reasonable and turn-around time is good.

• 23 posts
    December 4, 2012 10:46 AM EST

Google Adword , Cute rank SERP Checking Tool , Webrank toolbar , Copyscape Etc.

---
    animal hospital toronto , animal hospital mississauga , Veterinary Toronto , Vet Toronto , vet mississauga

• 1 posts
    December 1, 2012 1:42 PM EST

Every digital marketer has a personal combination of tools that works best for them. It's all about doing a little research, trying a few different services out, and narrowing down your toolset to the services that give you what you're looking for. Many SEO services offer lengthy free trials as well.

---

Detroit Marketing

• 59 posts
    November 16, 2012 12:21 AM EST

There are many tools that an SEO uses, it mainly depends on the websites quality. Many of the common tools are submitting of articles, classifieds and press releases. Other than that commenting on forum and blogs also helps a website grow as google crawls over the links published.

---
    Mobile Yard Ramps | Portable Yard Ramps