Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

STUDENT TO STUDENT MARKETPLACE

• 14 posts
    March 21, 2013 9:23 AM EDT

I had such an idea when I was working for FEMA, a student to student marketplace is a new trend that gains more and more popularity, you should act fast or somebody else will put this idea into practice. Integrating it with Facebook seems the best idea, the Universities have their Facebook pages and you can find all their students there.

• 2 posts
    March 6, 2009 3:01 PM EST
    Did anyone trade used textbooks on students marketplace?
    How were the books shipped to you?
    Do any stores around your conumity selling used textbooks?

I am planning to build student to student marketplace, and set foucs on used textbooks trading for college students.

My mind is always open to your ideas,suggestions.

THANKS

---
    just do it

• 1 posts
    December 10, 2012 11:56 PM EST
    • 18 posts
    November 6, 2012 10:23 PM EST

coin, I like your idea. University textbooks are overly priced and new editions change frequently. Most students I know would buy the textbook, photocopy the content, and return it to the bookshop within that day.

• 3 posts
    November 6, 2012 5:56 PM EST

Just heard that some are already doing that, however the used books are got just from nearby community... I suggest, that put up a charity and ask for books donation,, in this case you can trade the books to any student.

Cheers,
    Michael, a web design expert

• 31 posts
    June 11, 2013 8:39 PM EDT

Hi.. Let me Introduce first.. I'm Laksman from India, have been developing Recharge Portals, E-Commerce websites with the exact design that consumers like to move on..

It could be nice proposal to make you feel professional with our web development services.

http://thishdreamz.com

• 7 posts
    March 21, 2009 3:10 AM EDT

Hi man,

I can imagine your intention behind this project.

I am a student from germany/netherlands and recently bought my books on www.bookya.com ,which is a portal for student that are willing to exchange books - or sell used books for lower prices. It works I tell ya!
    One additional service is the marketplace for new books... by doing so they offer new books in case there are no used ones available...

If you want I can give you more information about this project :)

cheers.

---

"Be the change you want to see"

Email: tolgahan-kaan@hotmail.co.uk

Web: www.cgrup.com