Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Business Fund

• 1 posts
    July 31, 2012 10:23 AM EDT

I am currently trying to scrape together funding to start my own business in partnership with my cousin. We are both young, but are both very diligent, hard working, and business savvy. We are trying to start our own marketing and advertising company located in the Northeast. Specifically we are trying to break into the billboard business as well as other advertising routes. We have created a fund raiser for our business fund. Please support us in our goals to launch a successful business.

http://www.gofundme.com/Business-Fund

• 50 posts
    September 28, 2012 7:28 PM EDT

Funding is one of the most important aspects of any business. Obtaining funding should start with a solid business plan. And, there are numerous funding opportunities available to raise business capital for your company.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 2 posts
    October 5, 2012 3:01 PM EDT

Looking for small business funding for your small business? Visit www.Businesscreditamerica.com for information on how to get your business qualified for funding.

---
    Business Credit Consultant

• 3 posts
    October 5, 2012 5:44 PM EDT

It's kind of frustrating to see so many entrepreneurs, and business owners are struggling to get money for their business ventures.  The secret to raising money for a business is to build up the business credit file.  Most don't know this secret because it's not explained in a simplistic way.

Entrepreneurs are so used to raising money the hard traditional way.  They borrow from family, friends, savings accounts and retirement plans.  By doing this process you end up draining their back up resources. 

Learning how to build your business credit file first, then utilizing your other resources for leverage gives your business the opportunity to have longevity.

business credit america

---
    The Banks don't want You to know these Secrets http://BusinessCreditAmerica.com

• 13 posts
    October 1, 2012 3:03 PM EDT

Hi Adam,

Congrats on getting married recently. Lovely photos too. Absolutely gorgeous. 

Really like the concept and the theme of your website. 

---