Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Need a website for your Business?

• 15 posts
    January 19, 2012 2:03 AM EST

That's a good question. In fact, it's one of the most important and most frequently asked questions of the digital business age. Before I answer, however, let's flash back to the very first time I was asked this question. It was circa 1998, during the toddler years of the internet.

I was giving a speech on the impact of the internet on small business at an association luncheon in Montgomery, Alabama. Back in 1998, which was decades ago in internet years, the future of e-commerce was anybody's guess, but even the most negative futurists agreed that all the signs indicated that a large portion of future business revenues would be derived from online transactions or from offline transactions that were the result of online marketing efforts.

---
    CSU Online Plus | Fire Administration Degree

• 39 posts
    December 26, 2012 5:51 PM EST

Now a days technology growing very fast and if you want to stable in the market segment then effective webpage or website necessary because it creates right impact on your clients mind.

---
    Best PSD To Joomla template

• 21 posts
    March 29, 2012 11:36 PM EDT

Great deal on these services. I think that they will provide a good and best support on building your business over the web network.

---
    Magento Development India | Magento Developer India | Magento eCommerce Development

• 42 posts
    January 8, 2012 6:52 PM EST

Yeah it is a good price with all stuff which is necessary for starting up a business. Do you mind providing some detail information like do you provide custom website design? Hosting space and bandwidth included in the package? Would you provide an FTP control panel ?

• 17 posts
    January 21, 2012 4:12 AM EST

That's a good question. In fact, it's one of the most important and most frequently asked questions of the digital business age. Before I answer, however, let's flash back to the very first time I was asked this question. It was circa 1998, during the toddler years of the internet.

I was giving a speech on the impact of the internet on small business at an association luncheon in Montgomery, Alabama. Back in 1998, which was decades ago in internet years, the future of e-commerce was anybody's guess, but even the most negative futurists agreed that all the signs indicated that a large portion of future business revenues would be derived from online transactions or from offline transactions that were the result of online marketing efforts.

---
    Fort Collins Kitchen Remodeling | Loveland Kitchen Cabinets

• 6 posts
    January 6, 2012 2:59 AM EST

Hi All,

My name is Kieran Fox and I am a manager at www.startuppackages.co.uk and due to the current economic situation we have developed a new business starter pack.

Without making it too much of a sales pitch we provide start up businesses with a logo design, 5 page website ( includes 1 year hosting)  Business card, letterhead and comp slips designed and printed for just £549 + VAT.

I have a question also, I would like to know if there is anything else that new and start up business seek to buy but are being “priced out” of purchasing? Perhaps I can help?

Please contact me at info@startuppackages.co.uk

Thanks Kieran.

• 6 posts
    January 9, 2012 12:57 AM EST

Hi Delois,

Custom website design is available and the cost of this would be generated after a brief discussion with our head designer to find out exactly what you require for your website ect. which is generally very competitive. Within the main package we provide 1 years free hosting. We would be able to hand over your control panel for you to run your website ( ftp, mail administration, text amendments if required in the future.)

We will be on hand to help, assist and advise throughout the handover process at any given time or we could continue to host this for you.

If you require any further info or require a chat please feel free to get in touch.

Graham Hunstone

01522 837257

graham@startuppackages.co.uk

info@startuppackages.co.uk

• 6 posts
    January 12, 2012 2:17 AM EST

Hi Alan.

thankyou for enquiring, how many pages would you want on your website? and can i please have your email address. also if you would like to contact me over the phone to give me these details that would be fantastic.

keiran fox