Run a competition and poll. Everyone likes competition. Posting high resolution photos and how-to-do-videos on Facebook and twitter will surely increase your likes and followers.
Do not go for paid likes and follows on facebook and twitter. It is best to get organic likes and follows. You can do these on Facebook:
1. Offer Creative Incentives - Keep your fans engaged with fun promotions like launching a simple comment contest.
2. Post A Status Update With a Highly Shareable Content - This is what they call “Facebook candy.” It is a type of content which Facebook users get very excited about and immediately want to share it to the whole world. You can get this done by creating images that contain inspirational quotes.
3. Create a Tight Community - Be visible on your Facebook page. Respond to comments, messages and posts. It is a SOCIAL media site so you need to be social.
You can try these for twitter:
1. Make your Twitter profile interesting
2. Pick a niche-targeted username
3. Put your site/blog URL in your profile
4. Send the link to your profile to your friends, coworkers.
5. Search for Twitter users with similar interests
6. Tweet regularly
7. Take advantage of Twitterfeed
8. Add Twitter gadgets to your site
There is a great website that I encountered on Linkedin. It is www.convertwithcontent.com. They have some excellent articles regarding Facebook, Twitter and the like. They even offer a free content rich e-booklet named "7 Massive Mistakes in Website Marketing" by Jason Clegg. He along with Stephanie Frasco provide some great actionable information. It would be worth your while to check it out!
--- Are you an entrepreneur or would be entrepreneur?
I have no idea about it but some people provide both in few days . Face book like and Twitter followers .
First if you have a website place widgets of both on your website..!!! For Twitter follow others and they will follow you back and unfollow those who do not follow you, For Facebook you can go for paid marketing ask other pages to share your post and stuff, Ask your friends to ask their friends to like the page
Just follow some steps you will get the result, may be it takes the time
first optimized your profile
time your tweets
connect with local consumers
answer the question and offer advice
take time to respond and engage with others
So try to get the organic result rather than refferral link.