Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

How to improve my new site and make it a business

• 1 posts
    December 26, 2012 4:30 PM EST

i like the read! You illustrated it perfectly I like your whole work.Landing page by Logopearl.com|Flash Banner Design Online|Low cost banner Design|Low cost brochure Design|

• 1 posts
    May 8, 2013 9:42 AM EDT

It’s very informative and impressive.

Dissertation Proposal Writer || Research Proposal UK

• 8 posts
    May 27, 2013 6:46 AM EDT

Give your webpages a illustrative name with the <title> feature. This is important. Search engines shows google search as a weblink using the Web page's headline. A good title can impact your position in Search engines and it can generate people to either simply just click your page or stay away.

---
    content management system

• 31 posts
    June 11, 2013 8:16 PM EDT

Create you site SEO.

http://thishdreamz.com/

Much more, Website Business starts at 8056474686.

• 39 posts
    December 21, 2012 6:00 PM EST

You know very well effective website plays some significant role to increase our business in the market segment. First of all it depending on the goals you’re trying to meet and then you implement your strategies. I think you give the maximum service to your clients and this is the good way to increase a business growth.

---
    Best PSD To Joomla template

• 2 posts
    • 5 posts
    May 21, 2013 12:12 AM EDT

I will do away with a .ning if i were you. Start the site on a low profile and do all the necessary digital marketing on it and it will grow into a powerful platform in no time,provided you have super content on it.

---
    IT Companies in South Africa

• 139 posts
    May 30, 2013 1:23 AM EDT

Nice work to start this site, Promote your website through social media sites network, i hope it will give you best and real traffic on the site.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 8 posts
    May 29, 2013 4:32 PM EDT

Do more kinds of promote will bring you business.

fifa 14 coins

This post was edited by sindy1988 at January 13, 2014 3:21 AM EST
    • 3 posts
    June 11, 2012 2:46 PM EDT

I am in the process of completing my new website which is uk.debate.ning.com

I haven't purchased the domain yet but will be soon.. The site will be a poltical social network, allowing members to debate in forums, use it to learn more about politics and how to engage in politics. The name of the site is DEBATE, what do you think of that my options wer'e between DEBATE or ENGAGE What do you guys prefer or do you have any other suggestions? The site isn't complete yet but my intentions are to add a online store with things such as books, maybe dvd's that would be useful in politics, and work on a commission base. I am only 17 and not sure how to do this though.. If you have checked the site out and have any suggestions that would be great! Would like to know how I can turn it into a profitable business through advertisments etc? 

Thanks.
    James