Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Business startup funding..?

• 8 posts
    June 4, 2013 1:00 AM EDT

Well, it’s not an easy question. I would advice you to set a business plan and count all the expenses you need to cover. Start from such details as a placement, consider a few different options and compare prices on rent. Then you need to buy all the equipment, hire people. Think if you need and advertisement because then it will be easier for people to get to know about your place. Don’t save on a quality service. If you just in the beginning of your way I would recommend to hire an expert who would help you to make a business plan and count all the expenses. If you’re going to apply for a loan or personal online loan in Canada then understand all the risks and try to protect your business from a fail.

• 927 posts
    June 4, 2013 4:28 AM EDT

Williamjames,

The amount required to open a restaurant can vary depending upon many factors including the type of restaurant, the location, the facility preparation required and more.

The best way to identify your specific requirements is through the development of a concept business plan.

If you would like to discuss your situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 49 posts
    June 5, 2013 8:09 PM EDT

Is it personal credit report is also matter when I go for business start-up loans for my business...?

• 49 posts
    May 16, 2013 10:46 PM EDT

Hello All,

How much startup funding can secure a restaurant business..?

Thanks

• 33 posts
    December 11, 2015 1:19 PM EST
    Good everyone.
    My name Mrs, Renee Phillips, i am from USA CA , i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Clark Email via ; ( robert.clark071@gmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck.
    • 13 posts
    December 22, 2015 5:45 AM EST
    Hi,
    Firstly, it is important to identify your business niche and then, start funding your business. Here, are some resources which are helpful in startup funding;
    Angel Investors
    Venture Capital
    Merchant Cash Advance
    Incubators
    • 20 posts
    January 15, 2016 5:11 AM EST
    Hi MilaRay,

I came across this article, https://financeguide.whotrades.com/blog/43125493704
    It is explaining about funding sources that can finance a startup. Worth reading.
    Thanks,
    This post was edited by blairjvaldez at January 18, 2016 7:02 AM EST
    • 7 posts
    January 16, 2016 1:49 AM EST
    As a small business owner, funding obtained via a small business loan allow you to take benefit of profitable opportunities. You may require the funds to expand your business by hiring additional staff to increase your productivity or to buy equipment or machinery that broadens the range of products you provide. One of its best provider is https://merchcash.com/resources/post/need-working-capital-/.
    • 1 posts
    January 25, 2016 3:36 PM EST
    Our firm is a liaison for a private Angel Investor.

Our goal is to connect him to entrepreneurs that need seed-funding for start-ups, for profit and non-profit organizations, and projects in TV, film projects, music, entertainment, athletics, healthcare, education (i.e. STEM science, technology, engineering and math) and other good products, and services that are deemed to be meaningful and have a significant positive impact on society.

Currently we can raise funds in the range of $36,000 to $252,000 for a small one-time fee of about 5% of the requested amount within this range; but will consider larger fund raising on a case by case basis. We do not seek an equity stake in any of the companies that we raise capital for. We are only looking to raise funds for high quality, high integrity products and services, as stated above.

Each client enters into a contractual agreement for a 90-day fund raising period; during which time the funds will be raised. Clients are welcome to reapply for funding at anytime for another 90 day period. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Michael C. Gentry, MBA