Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Business startup funding..?

• 8 posts
    June 4, 2013 1:00 AM EDT

Well, it’s not an easy question. I would advice you to set a business plan and count all the expenses you need to cover. Start from such details as a placement, consider a few different options and compare prices on rent. Then you need to buy all the equipment, hire people. Think if you need and advertisement because then it will be easier for people to get to know about your place. Don’t save on a quality service. If you just in the beginning of your way I would recommend to hire an expert who would help you to make a business plan and count all the expenses. If you’re going to apply for a loan or personal online loan in Canada then understand all the risks and try to protect your business from a fail.

• 927 posts
    June 4, 2013 4:28 AM EDT

Williamjames,

The amount required to open a restaurant can vary depending upon many factors including the type of restaurant, the location, the facility preparation required and more.

The best way to identify your specific requirements is through the development of a concept business plan.

If you would like to discuss your situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 49 posts
    June 5, 2013 8:09 PM EDT

Is it personal credit report is also matter when I go for business start-up loans for my business...?

• 49 posts
    May 16, 2013 10:46 PM EDT

Hello All,

How much startup funding can secure a restaurant business..?

Thanks