Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Business loans for Restaurants...?

• 27 posts
    July 16, 2013 10:48 AM EDT

I think anything to do with food is a very promising business but definitely needs a huge capital. Restaurant equipment alone is very expensive. I can advice that that in these area of equipment to consider leasing. Leasing equipment has many benefits and can reduce your start up costs. The freed up cash is no longer tied up with a depreciating equipment but you cannow utilize for other priority project.

---
    LeaseQ

• 10 posts
    July 18, 2013 5:39 AM EDT

---
    Linda King, Owner of Legacy Asset Solutions - Powerful & Effective Financing Solutions.

• 49 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:08 PM EDT

Hello all,

I would like to know something about Business loans for restaurants. The Restaurant business is one of my favorite business ever.

Looking for some finance resource So, can I make my restaurant business.

Waiting for your reply Guys!!

Thanks

• 12 posts
    January 3, 2014 1:41 AM EST

Securing restaurant financing in this tight credit lending market seems like a daunting task. At New Age Business Loans, we help restaurant owners find great financing solutions team. With the help of our skilled finance team, you can find a loan for your restaurant especially at a time when all traditional means of funding dries up. The prime objective with which we work is to extend fast and easy business financing options for your restaurant.For more infomation visit http://newagebusinessloans.com/business-loans/business-loans-by-industry/restaurant-loans/

• January 8, 2014 6:19 PM EST

is this for a Startup or existing business?

• 1 posts
    January 24, 2014 11:00 AM EST

We're looking for startup funding for our Bagel shop in Northern Virginia. We have an exciting concept, with more than just bagels, and a wealthy market with little competition. Our problem is a low personal net worth, so conventional financing has not been possible. We're open to venture capital, angel or other individual investors. 

If there's someone out there than can assist, we'd love to hear from you. We have a pretty strong business plan, we were finalists in the SBDC competition in our area. We can be up and running 120 days after signing a lease. 

I'm looking forward to any replies.

This post was edited by Milos at January 24, 2014 11:04 AM EST
  • January 24, 2014 11:46 AM EST

Hi Milos,

We specialize in Startups.

Go to our site for more info, complete the form and we will contact you.

www.Startup-Business-Funding.com

Sincerely,

Tony Walker

CEO/Co-Founder
    Business Funding Advisor
    Direct: 855-536-2300 x12
    • 2 posts
    January 27, 2014 7:32 PM EST

Milos, another possibility is Seedcastr.com.  This wouldn't get you all the money you need, but it would help you grow a social presence, get the community around you, and get some financing.  Its a great place for some get off the ground money.

Check out Seedcastr.com